• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tdm :p

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hi guys and gals...sorry I've been away for so long.

Life has been insanely busy busy busy...I have a deadline for a demo that's up in September and they dropped all kinds of paperwork on me to fill out. School is about to start soon too, so now I have to make a hard decision.

I can't keep up with running 4 (possibly 5) games. I can't play in all the 7 or so odd games I'm currently in.

So I'm going to whittle down the games I DM to 2.

Gangs of Texas
Resident Evil
Cowboy Bebop
In Character Character Game
Star Wars

Please post which ones you want to see me keep going in.

As for the games I currently play in, I have to decide which ones I want to keep and which ones I have to drop out of.

Thanks for your patience.

doghead

thotd
I have just been having a look around your games. It is quite an impressive body of work.

I'm sorry to hear that you are winding back your involvement. Of course, having applied to be in your Stars Wars game, I would really like to see it continue. But I think that it would be rather selfish of me to ask for it as there are so many others actually in games of yours in progress.

Oh well. If its not to be this time, then maybe another.

cheers

the head of the dog

loxmyth

First Post
Couldn't you make it like three? ;) You know I'd love to see Cowboy Bebop and Resident Evil continue, but I really enjoy reading Gangs of Texas (well, enjoyed; haven't caught up on it in a while).

Arg, the choices!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Definitely sorry to see you dropping some of your games. Your stories have been excellent (making for great reads as well as great playing).

As for which games . . . I'm definitely prejudiced because of the games that I'm in (Star Wars, Gangs, RE). If I had to chose (between those three) I would take Gangs and Star Wars, though greatly enjoy all three!

Ultimately it will be your choice, though there's always hope that things can slow down for ya . . .

Keia

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Ach...I sure hope that you keep mine.
I can tell you that
A:It will actually 'finish', which seems rare on these boards, and
B: It won't be too far off.

Enraela wouldn't be the same without you.

-Uriel

Jarval

Explorer
I don't play in it, but I'd like to see you keep Gangs of Texas running. It's one of the big games in the IC forum.

Catulle

Hero
Jarval said:
I don't play in it, but I'd like to see you keep Gangs of Texas running. It's one of the big games in the IC forum.
Unsurprisingly seconded.

But, hey, don't commit to a schedule you don't feel entirely comfortable with, okay?
TransientSmiley.txt

Regards,

Barry

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
Hi Kit,
nice to hear from you again. Even though it must be hard to stop some of your games, it definately seems like the smart thing to do.

That said, I'll gladly chime in with all of the others that would like to see Gangs ot Texas continued. It's hard to be objective while playing in it, but I think it's one of the best games you're running. Please don't drop that one...

I'd also like to see Resident Evil continued if possible (my first ever game here :)), but I would be fine if you chose one of the others.

Fanog

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well I'm not going to suggest anything to drop or keep or whatever, I'm sure that by now you'd have a reasonable idea of what the people want. ;)

Anyway, good to see you back and still in a state of mind capable of PbP. :D

Remove ads