• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tdm :p

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, dearest Kit-kat bar, I must add in my two cents before I disapear for 8-9 days.

I'ld love to see GoT stay around, and personally, I think the IICG is spectacularly fun to play in as well, so I've gotta vote for those two.

In other news, good to see you haven't given up on us completely. ;)

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Hello,
Hope life is treating you fairly well.
I'll cash in a vote for GOT. I think you're doing some absolutely great things in there, and it would be a shame for that to stop.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Now, you gotta continue the ICCG, I haven't had the chance to blast anybody with ice yet! :p

Now, with that over, good to see you back and not-so-good to hear that you'll need to quit games. But anyway, do what you feel the best thing to do.

mistergone

First Post
I have to selfishly plead that Resident Evil keep going, because that is the ONLY game I play in here and I love my character! (Even though I want to see him die spectacularly, hopefully taking out many others with him.) And I love RE in general and I had all kinds of plans for screwing- I mean helping- the rest of the party.

However, I know the game was going slow and there were a few catches here and there... Heck, you know your limits and in your heart what is best for you and your sanity.

Sixchan

First Post
ICCG! ICCG!:D

Sorry to hear you're swamped with work.

School starts tomorrow here, and I've got to go back to hours of spreadsheets and progress reports. Life sucks for Office Staff. :(

KitanaVorr

First Post
Ok after taking some time to review the games....

Gangs of Texas has a fairly outlined plot (intricate) and has been well planned so that wouldn't be hard to keep going. Which rather fits in with everyone else who seems to really like it! Yay! It was also my first game so :p I'm attached to it.

Resident Evil takes up SO much time because it is essentially combat (one DM post on average takes me an hour to write out!) with 8 PC + bad zombies. Although I love it, I'm going to have to let this one get put on the backburner :( When I get some breathing room, I'll see if I can revive it again.

Cowboy Bebop will have to sit this one out too.

ICCG is the easiest to write so I can keep this going ad nauseum!

StarWars - argh my baby. But I'll have to put this off until I have time to start it right. The plot is as complicated and twisted as Gangs of Texas. Give me time and let me see what I can commit to for this one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads