Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie rubs her ears while saying aloud, "Ow. What was that weird noise?" She notices Kitty's ears reacting as well and presumes that the same noise is bothering her ears too. She asks Kitty with some concern evident on her face, "Are you alright, Kitty?"

OOC: Since there is nothing obvious as far as trouble near her at the moment, Cassie stays beside Kitty, but keeps alert just in case something more obvious happens, and will follow Kitty's lead if she goes somewhere or does something, but she makes sure not to get separated from the inexperienced new girl just in case there is actual trouble of some sort.

Gideon

First Post
Beast Boy

ooc: Tara is welcome with me

After some tasty lunch Garfield is going to head to Electronics R' US and buy himself a kick butt mp3 player, ROCK! "Man, this thing rocks. So what do you want to get blondie? How bout some rocks. I hear they are nice this time of year" Throwing her the by now familiar wink and grin.

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

Kitty looks up from what she is doing as her sensetive ears pick up the screaming. The Cat Girl looks scared, this was not what she had expected at the mall. "Cassie, someone...someone is screaming, their scared. Someone in the mall. I think I can take us to them, but I'm not a hero like you, I wont know what to do." she tells the other girl, sounding a little nervous, and oddly, a little excited and eager.

"I should be able to find them..." she says, starting to run in the direction of the screaming.

OOC General: If you don't mind, I would like to have made all of Kitty's purchases, just say she was fast or something because I would like to keep everything that happened between Cassie and Kitty since it'll be too confusing otherwise.

OOC Actions: Double move toward the sound of the screaming 110 feet, using her senses as much as possible to pick up more info. Ie scent of blood. etc.

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie says, "Huh? Are you sure? Okay, just lead me there." She follows alongside Kitty, but has to sprint in order to keep pace with the fleet footed catgirl. She says along the way, "If it looks dangerous, you just hang back okay? You just got here and I don’t want you to get hurt."

OCC: Full Action Running Sprint alongside Kitty until they arrive where Kitty's nose is leading them or something interrupts their travels.

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk

"This is the way I wanted to go in the first place!"

Hank smacked Don on the shoulder as they walked in a big circle. It was pretty obvious this was not the way Hank had said to go. However, he was not going to tell admit that.

Once in the team shop, Hank forgot all about his anger. He picked up a polo shirt, a "Property Of" t-shirt, a hat and a nice team jacket. He pushed some stuff on Don and Garth even though they did not seem nearly as excited to be there as he did.

Once finished there, Hank led them across the hall to the sporting goods shop, where he wanted to see if the newest running shoes had come in. He ignored Don once they got there. It seemed Don had immediately caught the attention of one of the sales girls in their section. Since Hank couldn't get her attention to see if his shoes were in stock, he explained to Garth what everything was, out on display.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal

Arsenal acted virtually catatonic during the visit to the museum. The mall didn't seem to liven him up..much until he went to the food court, after a brief foray into the Bathroom, he seemed much more like his usual jovial self at lunch. "...and then she said..."he stops his story mid-sentence as he noticed a look of distress on Superboy's face "Whoa, waita sec. You okay Kid?"

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Hawk
Once finished there, Hank led them across the hall to the sporting goods shop, where he wanted to see if the newest running shoes had come in. He ignored Don once they got there. It seemed Don had immediately caught the attention of one of the sales girls in their section. Since Hank couldn't get her attention to see if his shoes were in stock, he explained to Garth what everything was, out on display.

Once they got to the mall, Don stuck with Hank. He got along fine with everyone, but he had not gotten much sleep the night before. Don was quiet when he got less sleep then necessary, and if he was going to be quiet around anyone, it was going to be Hank.

After lunch, Don perked up a bit more. He said good morning to many of the students at the mall, and he followed Hank and Garth to the team store and the sports shop. Hank nudged him in the ribs (a bit too hard) to turn his attention to the sales girl behind the counter of the store. Don ambled over and began talking with the girl.

During his conversation with the girl, a strange, familiar feeling came over Don. Something was wrong. There was trouble. Almost as if on cue, he noticed Wonder Girl and Cat's Eyes darting through the mall. He put on a charming smile and offered a polite "Excuse me a moment," to the girl. Quickly walking over to Hank, he spoke urgently. "Hank. There's trouble. I don't know where. Do you feel it?" He whispered to him. "We have access to our powers."

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Cassandra is standing, no one actualy saw her move but since chair is lying backwards on the floor and she is up she must have. Her food is forgotten as her eyes dart through the room around her. Her whole body is totaly relaxed, her arms slightly raised in case something attacks and she slowly turns around to see if anything unusual is around her.
She's not thinking at all, she just saw Superboys reaction. If something can hurt him it must be dangerous.

ooc: instand stand, expertise to transfer five points of B/A to B/D.

Karl Green

First Post
Central City Mall, October 30th, 1:47pm

[occ]well was waiting for Superboy… but for now[/occ]

Superboy bolts up, a bit dizzy from some reason… shaking his head to clear it he finally says "Gunfire… but before he can finish his sentence…

Suddenly, as the students in the café start reacting to Superboy look of pain and confusion, an explosion rips through the huge glass plating that hangs high over the food court (the Mall is a three story affair, but the food court area is open all the way to the roof which is a huge glass and steel sky-window). Screams of panic and fear fill the court as people look up as tons of falling glass and steel are raining down towards them… some jump under tables, a few try to stand and run, while others simple stare stupidly at their impending and likely death!

The food court is about 250 feet wide and 400 feet long. There are maybe 100 a 150 people sitting around in the common tables eating, talking, laughing… and now screaming. Maybe another 50 or so people are around the edges and outside where the glass and steel is going to fall. The teen heroes are sitting about 80 from the edge of where the ceiling is falling…

Over the screams and grating of falling steel and glass, another explosion rips through the back of the food court area where the bathrooms are… looking that way a small flying man wearing a black and green jump suit and carrying an automatic weapon of some kind is laughing and flying away at top speed… his weapon lobbing grenades into the crowd as he goes…(he is 200 feet away at present and moving toward the northwest away from you)

Going to do surprise a little funky here… basically it is an Initiative Check, if your character gets higher then a 13, then you will be going before the glass and steel starts hitting the food court area. Those who get above a 13 on this, post your actions, movements, skill or power checks that you are going to use. This might be a good time to post again how to do your actions, rolling etc.

If you want to make your characters rolls, write what you are doing in the normal part of your Post (using * for actions again), and then below add an [OCC] My character attacks that thug, Melee Attack roll 12 +13 =25 to hit. If I hit Damage save is +7S. I have Takedown Attack if it knocks him down to get any of the other thugs.[/OCC]

If you want ME to roll for you, put your actions as above but then in the OCC record any skill/attack/save bonuses in the [OCC] part at the bottom with the damage, power level, save that the bad guys, etc need in it. So something like “Attacking Mad Max with Suffocation (+8 ranks), +6 range attack bonus, DC18 to avoid suffocation if I hit.[/OCC]

Initiative (NOTE that if you want to spend a Hero Point to re-roll these people post it and your result, or your bonus to Initiative if you want me to roll)…
19 - Arsenal
23 - Batgirl
16 - Robin
13 - Starfire
22 - Superboy
20 - Nightwing
17 - Flying Gunner/Grenade-launcher

NOTE that after Nightwing's action (at 20) everyone in the food court gets +1 to all their rolls (including Initiative, Attack Rolls, Damage Saves, etc). I took that into account for those who reacted after Nightwing. Soo Batgirl and Superboy don't get the bonus this round, but next round they do as he starts issuing orders (whatever you want to do, just Nightwing thinks about it and orders you to do it, etc

Dove gets the funny feeling and mentioning to Hawk and to try calling Wondergirl on her comm…. When they all feel a shockwave rattle the store that they are in and then the explosion roars outside. Screams and panic can be heard from the Mall patrons as some start to flee (in totally random directions) while other look around confused.

Just then, down one of the side hallways, Dove and Hawk see half a dozen men dressed in military fatigues and body armor racing out of a back door marked “Employees Only”. They are firing automatic rifles or lobbing hand grenades into the crowds around them screaming “Death! Death to the weak!” (the Sports good store is on the 2nd floor of the mall and your heroes only see a bit of falling glass and steel back towards where the food court, about 50ft away BUT that is where the explosions came from! The thugs are 70ft away from where the three young heroes are standing)

Initiative…
19 - Hawk
9 - Dove
8 - Aqualad
6 - Thugs

Beast Boy and Terra are wondering around looking for new games that they might pick up for the game room when the windows in the store that they are at start to rattle and the floor shakes like a tremor and then the sound of the explosion roars down the hallway. Pandemonium starts spreading throughout the area… then the both hear muffled gunfire and minor explosions out in the mall hallway (the Music/Game store is on the 2nd floor but on the opposite side were the Sporting good store is… you are about 70 feet away from the open food court area)

Initiative
17 - Beast Boy
22 - Terra

Cat’s Eye and Wondergirl run out of the store where they are and see down the hallway to the southeast people starting to run this way and that and screams starting to travel up this way from the area. Just as they are about to start moving that way, an explosion rocks them from behind (the north hallway, back the way of the food court!) and looking back they both can see glass and steel falling down the open area where the hall opens up (they are presently on the 3rd floor of the Mall and are seeing the ceiling start to fall down; they are about 100 feet away from the open area of the food court and about 150 feet away from the southeast hallway where the people are running from something… neither are sure what!

Imitative…
29! - Cat’s Eye
25 - Wondergirl

Cyborg, Impulse, Risk and Argent are in unknown locations right now, not around any players and therefore you don’t know what is up with them…

Initiative…
11 - Raven
4 - Crazy man?

Raven mentally blasts the crazy freak cutting the girls…
Damage save vs. Raven’s mental blast, making it by 1
…causing the man to reels back… and then he seems to waver and disappear only to be replaced a moment later by a tall man wearing a black trench coat and gloves… and shockingly where his head should be a glass plate can be seen. He smiles at Raven and says in a sickly voice that oozes and makes her skin crawl “Well now my pet, you have fire don't you… oh the pain I am going to cause you…” as his eyes start to glow and his visible brain pulsing in excitement…
Spending a Villain Point; Range Attack roll total hits Raven by 2. Raven needs to make a Fortitude Save! Please post your Fort Save and your next action…this is taking place slightly before the explosions go off…

Actions! Yes lots is going on AND the party is all over the place… but there are lots of things happening around that you can react with

Also next round, I will combine the Initiative chart and put them in order… just just round I rolled them in order and where you are at

Remove ads