• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Raven, unhurt, 6/6 HP

Slowly, Raven shook her head, trying to recover from Psimon’s last attack. ”I think not,” Raven replied, glaring at him. She accentuated her words by attacking once more with a bolt of dark energy. Also, she glanced over at the girls, checking with her true sight to see if they were real, or also one of Psimon’s tricks.

(OOC: First damage save is a 20 + 11 = 31; second is 17 + 11 = 28.
One nergy blast, 13 + 6 = 19, damage save is +10 S.)

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
(OOC: First damage save is a 20 + 11 = 31; second is 17 + 11 = 28.
One mental blast, one energy blast, assuming nothing happened to prevent her attacks. The mental blast is 10 + 10 = 20, Will save DC 16 or be stunned. Followed by an energy blast, 13 + 6 = 18, damage save is +10 S.)

[occ] note, that the first save was Damage (using will) which you got right but the second one is a Fortitude save so you got a 12+2 =14. Also Rapid Shot lets you make two similar attacks I am pretty sure so you have to go for either two Dark Bolt or two Mental Blasts... sorry about that [/occ]

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye 4/5 HP

Kitty screams in pain, shocked at the icey burning feeling that was slowly spreading up her leg. This was the first time she had ever been somewhere that people wanted to hurt her, and it was a shock to the otherwise gentle girl. She watches numbly as blood runs down her leg, but she shakes the numbness quickly for a burning rage as she sees the explosion consume Cassie. She was lucky that her rage consumed her or she might have stood dumbly as her heart flip flopped. Instead she let out a snarl and pounced on the closest of the gunman, her hands sprouting sharp claws that she used by instinct to her best advantage, going for his throat with one paw, and his stomach with the other.

OOC: if the closest guy is within 5 meters, she'll rapid strike him. Otherwise, she'll use a hp to pick up heroic surge and leap + strike. If her opponent is disabled on the first strike, she'll hit the other guman thats with him

attack rolls:
1st 12+5=17
2nd 19+5=24
+11 L (26)

Last edited:

Gideon

First Post
Beast Boy, Full Health, 5/5 HP

"Tara, Gun men on the 2cnd floor!" Racing by the closest one Beast Boy savagely rips at the man "Don't you guys come as little foamy things that get bigger in the bath?" Garfield Taunts the gunmen trying to draw their fire scooting down the halway into the closest door for cover.

(OOC: Move by Attack at first gunman, Power Attack for +3, Bite +6 7L dmg. Taunt +6 to draw the gunmen fire. I'll use a hero point if I need to get all that done. If there is no store that he can take cover in Beast Boy will keep himself positioned behind a bench/ large potted plant anything else that will provide cover.)

(OOC2: If I would be drawing fire towards pedestrians I want to make myself a Rhino and put my horn throuh the first guy and slam his body down on the next guy. Move-by-attack/Power Attack(-3) +6 attack Horn 12L dmg, +7 Intimidate to shake up the mooks)

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
(OOC: Lordy, I am silly right now. I don't have rapid shot, so I'll go with one darkbolt attack. Sorry about that!)

[occ] hehe I just glanced at your character... Rapid Healing and thought that was Shot also ;) [/occ]

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl; Status: Okay; Damage: None; Hero Points: 5/6

Cassie maintains her defensive vigilance, keeping a watchful eye out for possible attacks against her and Kitty as they progress towards the Food Court. As suddenly several paramilitary armed men form up around them and start opening fire from both their front and rear quarters, Cassie attempts to form a defensive screen around herself and Kitty by rapidly trying to intercede and deflect the incoming attacks against them using her mystic bracers.

Her efforts are only partially successful, and, as she hears Kitty call out in pain from a grazing bullet, she starts to shout, "Ki-," just as she is struck by an explosive shell. Her body is engulfed in an explosive blast of smoke and fire, but as the obscurement dissipates, she is revealed to have managed to shield herself from the bulk of the explosion by using her arms and legs to protect her face and the more vital areas of her body. Her normal clothing is all but blown away by the explosion, revealing her Wonder Girl uniform that had been beneath, as she floats in the air looking for Kitty.

As she sees the slightly wounded Kitty tear into one group of the gunmen, claws-a-slashing angrily a them, she flies near by her partner while continuing to act as a defensive screen for the both of them, but redoubles her efforts and attempts to reflect some of their own attacks back on them while also trying to get within reach of a nearby bazooka-type foe in order to attempt to smash her forearm bracer into him with a powerful swipe of her arm.

OOC: Half Move Flying to stay close to Cat’s Eye as she attacks (or two Half Moves Flying if Cat’s Eye moves further than 45 feet). Defense bonus +1 for Aerial Combat. Will do Extra Effort to gain Reflection Extra on Deflection Power and spend Hero Point to prevent Fatigue. Defection +12 with Reflection Extra to screen herself and Cat's Eye against attacks while trying to reflect attacks back at their initiators (Ranged Attack +8, possible +1 bonus for Higher Ground since she’s flying).

If she doesn’t have to spend her second Half Action to keep up with Cat’s Eye, then she attacks one Bazooka Mook (or Automatic Mook if it's her only available target near Cat's Eye) in the same group as Cat's Eye is attacking by smashing her forearm bracer into him (Unarmed Attack +8, possible +1 bonus for Higher Ground since she’s flying; Mystic Bracer 14S).

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal, 1 lethal dmg, HP 3/4

After Arsenal unceremoniously gets dumped on his keister by Mammoth's shockwave, he decides with all the gunplay prone isnt a bad position to be in and remains that way. With his keen vision he does see Batgirl take some brutal hits. Ignoring the pain from the gash in his shoulder he knocks an arrow and yells to the short guy with the huge laser. "Wow, a really little guy, with a big gun, who picks on girls? Doesn't take a psych-major to figure out what your trying to make up for pal!" and lets his arrow fly.

OOC: Remain Prone, Half Action Taunt +7 at Gizmo to make him Flatfooted, Quickdraw arrow, Ranged Disarm to do the old "arrow down the barrel trick", I will use 4 pts of Expertise. to boost my Defense to 24, so +11 Ranged, +1 Weapon Focus/Bow, +1 Nightwing's bonus, (possible +1 Point Blank?), -4 Expertise = +9(+10 point blank) attack roll

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Starfire, unhurt, Hps 3/5

Starfire smiled . . . pleased that most of the debris had been contained until she looked to the floor of the food court and all of the wounded and dying. The flying men with weapons didn't seem interested in just attacking the heroes but the civilians as well . . . not honorable warriors by any means.

Summoning the strength within herself, Starfire again summons the power, and looking for the highest number of terrorists that she can hit safely, unloaded twin blasts of energy toward the villians.

OOC: 5' adjust (up) again, Full Attack (flying goons), Rapid Shot, point blank shot - if within range, Aerial combat, Power attack (for 3), Nightwing add [9-2+1+1-3+1=7 plus rolls of 14, 19 result 21, 29 with damage of 14L to attack flying goons. She will spend another HP to add the area extra.

kid A

First Post
Dove; Unharmed; HP: 4/4

Dove races toward a downed woman who has been shot in the neck and shoulder, who is bleeding out fast and choking on her own blood…her eyes look up pleading at him, but with the touch of the young heroes hands, the bleeding stops and the woman takes in a deep breath… looking up Dove sees that there are at least five other victims within 30ft of him that are in as bad as shape or worst!

Smiling reassuringly at the woman, he told her calmly, "You're gonna be okay." After helping her up, Dove pointed out what he deduced was the safest exit and instructed her to run.

Turning to the other downed civilians, he barked at Aqualad and Hawk, "Keep it up, guys! Hold 'em back, so I can help the wounded!" Determination set in as he quickly attempted to help as many of the hurt mall patrons as he could.

Remove ads