Tempest Fugit

Patlin

Explorer
Tor can move quickly if necessary, but has no spells higher than level 1, and can't really do much for the group as a whole.

orsal

LEW Judge
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: You may want to look at methods of faster transportation as well, in hopes of not losing the race to the cultists. Does anyone in this group have level 3 spells?)

OOC: This is the group:
OOC:

Almayce (Cleric 3 /Wizard 3/Mystic Theurge 1) [Xael]
Devlin Magruder (Rogue 6) [Dungannon]
Nurlan (Bard 4 /Fighter 1) [Orsal]
Tor (Barbarian 2/Fighter 2/Sorcerer 1) [Patlin]
Gur Chuck-Chuck (Ranger 4) [Creamsteak]
Talbin "Red" Longstrider(Rogue 4)

So, no, no 3rd level spells until Almayce gains another level. And I can't think of a faster way to travel than mounts for everyone.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: @Orsal--Hmm, well if you can think of some other fast way, let me know, but if not, you may want to wait until two days from now and bum a Teleport + Phantom Steed from her like the lowest level group is doing. It can turn what might have been a journey of nearly a year into less than a week.

@Creamsteak--That would be me, true for all the shards except Sylvan. You haven't seen me as much as any of the other threads because this is the only one where an NPC is not the rep)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I think each Teleport only shaves 27 days or so off the trip assuming lightly encumbered Light Warhorses. If rode into exhaustion, the Phantom Steeds can shave a similar amount, or more if it's over difficult terrain. It does add up though)

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Wait, how far do we need to travel? I don't think I've been that far, and I spent the last two years traveling this world. What do these wizards expect to happen? Is this end of the world a thousand years away or something? Shouldn't they have mumbled on and on about some secret passage that let's you travel some few thousand miles across the world... you know, like the one that crazed Sullivan was looking for, right Devlin? Or was that another job?"

Dungannon

First Post
Creamsteak said:
"Wait, how far do we need to travel? I don't think I've been that far, and I spent the last two years traveling this world. What do these wizards expect to happen? Is this end of the world a thousand years away or something? Shouldn't they have mumbled on and on about some secret passage that let's you travel some few thousand miles across the world... you know, like the one that crazed Sullivan was looking for, right Devlin? Or was that another job?"
Devlin looks over at Gur. "I don't think Sullivan found a tunnel across the world, merely a mine that went too far down into the realm of the dark elves."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases