Tempest Fugit

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock= Rystul Ardin ]

RE: sblock for bardic knowledge dc 40 in post 143

whaat if the person reading it is not a member of this group?
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=@Scott DeWar]Well, I'm not going to be able to catch you then unless you tell me like this ;) :p

I have my ways, and I have caught people cheating before, but it won't work if they aren't also in the game. But I still generally prefer that people not read past where the PCs were reading. Sometimes there's pertinent info for other games in there.[/SBLOCK]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=Rystil Arden]
Rystil Arden said:
[SBLOCK=@Scott DeWar]Well, I'm not going to be able to catch you then unless you tell me like this ;) :p

I have my ways, and I have caught people cheating before, but it won't work if they aren't also in the game. But I still generally prefer that people not read past where the PCs were reading. Sometimes there's pertinent info for other games in there.[/SBLOCK]

by that i understand you would rather i not be reading what i had read then, right? i understand...i will (try to) behave

[/sblock]

Dungannon

First Post
"Mayhap you can assist us. We had to detour slightly due to a recent sandstorm and I'm afraid we may have gotten off our track. Can you tell us where the Griffon's Claw is and how far away from it we are?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You are entering Djinn's Lament, traveler...?" Jahar replies, not having been told Devlin's name, "The Griffon's Claw is to the south and west of here."

Dungannon

First Post
"Oh, please excuse my rudeness, sir. My name is Devlin Magruder. So this is the Djinn's Lament? I've heard tales of this place. Is it really haunted?"

ooc: I'm going out of town and won't be back til Monday night.

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan had been mostly listening to Devlin's conversation, pipes up again as the topic turns to eerie phenomena. "Haunted? This sounds like a place I should definitely learn more of. Where there are mysterious spirits, there is much lore to be passed on. This evening, if I may, I would like the chance to entertain your group with the songs I have learned in my travels. In exchange, I would appreciate if you would tell us some of the legends of these regions, especially of Djinn's Lament. Such stories would no doubt help us stay safe in our travels, and also give me more with which to entertain other audiences."

Remove ads