• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'm hoping the Mirror Image will keep me safe," Aya explains.

(OOC: Opale could target Zack or Ducane now or move and ready to tag Hulgyr on his way out. Which one would she like to do?)

Velmont

First Post
"Not form the black tentacles I'll throw at him to keep him occupied." tells Opale, touching the less wounded between Zack or Duncane.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Don't bother with that one--it's half-dead and laughing like a hyena. Throw up some tentacles around the other one that's chasing and killing the Grimms--they've nearly led it back to us now, and I wouldn't want to fight it along with that dragon..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hulgyr is 50 feet away from the dragon. 20 feet of that is rough terrain, so it costs twice as much (Hulgyr, unlike the others, is not hasted). The other 30 is slick and slippery ice (charging or running may be a bad idea without Balance). Beyond the dragon by another 15 feet is a laughing Wendigo. About 45 more feet past that is the last Wendigo, which charged forward but was blocked by Ducane.)

Velmont

First Post
"Not a bad idea. People, get away from that Wendigo." Opale rady her action instead and as soon as she can cast Black tentacle at the Wendigo without englobing one of his ally, she will cast it. Putting the Wnedigo as much at teh center of the area of effect as possible.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Opale readies to summon up some tentacles when she has a better chance to put the Wendigo near the centre of the effect.*

*Assuming that both of the Wendigos will shortly be out of their hair, Aya decides to use her final salvo of Scorching Rays, emboldened by the partial success of her last attempt. Once again, the dragon's resistance to magic allows it to dissipate one of the two rays, but the other ray burns the draconic menace once more.*

*The dragon, growing tired of thwacking Eternity and eating flaming rays from all directions, and also mindful of the rapidly-approaching meleers, takes one final bite out of the battered egoist and then swoops up into the air again, well out of range of any but a long-range reprisal.*

(OOC: Eternity takes 23 Damage--I believe there is no recourse for that but to be unconscious, and in fact she'll need to spend points just to live!

Dragon has taken 46 Damage total so far

I will assume the following three actions, which people have previously stated (or similar intent)

*Hulgyr bounds towards the battle, and though the dragon has taken off into the air, he is at least in range to charge at the laughing Wendigo in a few seconds, if he likes.*

*As Zack moves towards the healer, Michael approaches as well, using the Haste to his advantage and healing the Barbarian to prevent his imminent demise.*

(OOC: Michael, choose your healing spell (or correct me!)

Ducane, I assume you probably want to Spring Attack away and let Opale do her tentacle thing? Let me know)

Remove ads