Thank you morrus!

Jemal

Adventurer
Well on the upside, i've been considering subscribing for a while now, and this has definitely made the decision for me.
Just put the payment through paypal for a silver sub. Wonder how long it takes.

Also I agree with what some of the others have said - A donation feature would be a good idea. I'm not really interested in any of the 'silver' perks, just took it to throw a little extra money at you. :)

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I'll just pipe in again to give specific thanks to [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] , as Mr. Morrus mentioned, and to add my voice to the idea of a donation button [so those of us who already have subscriptions] to help. Tis the season of giving and all. ;)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who could tuck a lil' something under the tree (not to mention a big ole helping of heavily brandied egg nog) for the Russ & Co.

Again, great work and chin up (and if you find the bastard throw the book at him...the biggest heaviest book you can find!)
Cheers.4
--SD

Roland55

First Post
I am over there as insane jeenyus, my avi is wile e. coyote.

**and my thanks to [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] and all others. I really wish I could help in some way, but I don't even know

I think my Imagination Factory has shut down. I'm there as ... Roland55.:blush:

Roland55

First Post
Welcome back! I re-upped my sub; I've been meaning to do it anyway!

(And also, I'm hoping Zeitgeist 4e #5 comes out soon. ;))

-O

Now there's a good point. I had recently applied for a silver subscription ... is that gone now? Should I re-up?

Just checked the system and it says I still have my silver subscription. Good to know that didn't go wrong!

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Thank goodness the site is back. I don't usually use the word hate, but why would anyone hack and cripple this site? Why would that make anyone else happy? Mind boggling how our world works....And, put up a gift button.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
What about a forum only subscription to use searches and the like, for those who have no need for the APs and stuff because others in the house already subscribed (or are mods)? My husband made the suggestion, he thinks for basic board functions $3 a month (I think that's what it was) is a bit much, but he'd pay half just for board functions and extra message storage.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What about a forum only subscription to use searches and the like, for those who have no need for the APs and stuff because others in the house already subscribed (or are mods)? My husband made the suggestion, he thinks for basic board functions $3 a month (I think that's what it was) is a bit much, but he'd pay half just for board functions and extra message storage.
We had that until about 6 days ago. In nearly 6 years, exactly 4 people bought it! Needless to say, this makes your husband one of a very, very rare breed!

Remove ads