• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) The 2024 Core D&D Rulebooks Are Coming In May

21st May 2024 is the official release date! Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2049.png

21st May 2024 is the official release date!

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
they said we should expect more news at future cons, so maybe they are going back to going to cons....
I'm just interested in what went into the strategic decision. I imagine their self-produced events weren't cheap and going to PAX is cheaper, but there's also a question of reach from each event. I suspect this will be part of a more comprehensive change in their PR strategy going forward.

If I were working for them, I'd couple this with big interviews dropping this weekend as well, with the embargo date being one minute after the PAX panel ends.

Remove ads

Remove ads