• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) The 2024 Core D&D Rulebooks Are Coming In May

21st May 2024 is the official release date! Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2049.png

21st May 2024 is the official release date!

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
One thing they said about the MM that gave me hope....they are going to give every monster something unique, something that is theirs. Now, it won't be insane, this is WotC, but if this means monsters aren't just interchangeable statblocks with different fluff, I'm excited!

Yes, that's a bit of an exaggeration about current monsters, but not as much a one as I'd like it to be.

Yaarel

🇮🇱He-Mage
Assuming, the 2024 Players Handbook includes ALL of the rules necessary to play a complete game of D&D.

People can buy the PH alone and start playing a game of D&D. Players will be familiar with all of the rules that necessary to be a DM, and hopefully many players will start DMing as well.

Meanwhile, official adventures and DnDBeyond can make gaming easier.

The Monster Manual and DM Guide can arrive whenever they are ready and enrich the game.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Assuming, the 2024 Players Handbook includes ALL of the rules necessary to play a complete game of D&D.

People can buy the PH alone and start playing a game of D&D. Players will be familiar with all of the rules that necessary to be a DM, and hopefully many players will start DMing as well.

Meanwhile, official adventures and DnDBeyond can make gaming easier.

The Monster Manual and DM Guide can arrive whenever they are ready and enrich the game.
agreed. I was wrong. I'd rather the PHB came first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads