Gate Pass Gazette The 2024 Gate Pass Annual Brings You 250 Pages Of A5E Content!

A hardcover compilation of archetypes, feats, spells, heritages, monsters, and more for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition!

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 16.27.27.png

This year's hardcover compilation of archetypes, feats, spells, heritages, monsters, and more for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition is now live on Kickstarter!
  • Over 30 exploration challenges including Locust Swarm, Hateful Mist, and Icefield Fever.
  • 29 archetypes such as the savant's Archeologist, fighter's Houndmaster, herald's Knight of the Fey, or the artificer's Synaptic Surgeon!
  • 14 cultures including the dog-loving Rovers or the astral pirates known as the Children of Zev!
  • 5 heritages such as the Zevites, telepathic children of the Astral Seas!
  • 10 backgrounds including the Aeronaut and Hedge Witch.
  • 3 destinies such as Return to Glory and Preservation.
  • 4 feats including Improvised Genius and Rally Point Warrior.
  • 3 combat traditions--Eldritch Blackguard, Comedic Jabs, and Gallant Heart.
  • 14 magic items like the mighty Angurvadal, the mysterious rubyglow wine bottle, and the gauntlet of dominion.
  • 8 collections of cultural gear for Eladrin, Wood Elves, and more.
  • Over 20 monsters such as the Rime Ant Queen and Xeraz the Vicious.
  • More than 30 spells for a range of classes, such as animate painting and chromatic beam.
  • 8 Warlock invocations like Part the Veil and Trail of Embers.
  • Plus the new Corruption condition, 8 fantasy holidays, two maladies, 5 notable organizations, 6 fascinating NPCs, a new stronghold type, and rules for rare skills.
Back it now on Kickstarter!

And if you're new to Level Up, now's a great time to grab the core rules, too--all available at the above link!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We are one week in and just passed £30K (nearly $40K) -- three weeks left. Also, I have a lovely proof copy of the book!

IMG_2573.png

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
I really hope there there are enough backers to get an offset print of the first annual too. It doesn’t look likely, but I hope you get enough new backers and/or enough people change their pledges at the end to make it happen.

Remove ads

Remove ads