The Adventurer's Guild

bennage

Explorer
Brocc, recalling from his historical knowledge the religious qualities of this village, appeals to their faith:
Young men of Elkridge, and you fair young ladies, is this the will of the gods? Would they have throw away your lives? Would they have you driven by such fear and malice?

bluesfella

Explorer
Some of the older (and smarter) kids, including the ringleader, have softened their attitudes, and are almost convinced they should let you handle the situation.

However, quite a few of the more rambunctious youth are not backing down. In fact, they are dangerously close to just trying to run past you and attack the wounded drake.

Nicodemous

First Post
OOC: Do I have to roll something to get a detailed description of the area. Trees, rocks, location of the drake compared to the kids, etc.? Maybe a map like you did before?

I turn to the closest ally to me...perhaps we should stand together and form a shield around the drake. These kids may try to rush us.

bluesfella

Explorer
OOC: Do I have to roll something to get a detailed description of the area. Trees, rocks, location of the drake compared to the kids, etc.? Maybe a map like you did before?

I turn to the closest ally to me...perhaps we should stand together and form a shield around the drake. These kids may try to rush us.

GM: You are in a marsh, there's a few scattered scraggly trees, etc. If there is something you think should be here, or you need something to be there in order to try something, just assume it's there and make it happen. I'm not handling this like a typical battle, but if it comes to that, I'll make a map for you.

Harumph

First Post
OOC: Could I perhaps punch out one of the ringleaders? To make everyone else think twice about crossing us? Would that perhaps be an intimidate roll?

Nicodemous

First Post
OOC: Could I perhaps punch out one of the ringleaders? To make everyone else think twice about crossing us? Would that perhaps be an intimidate roll?

OOC: Apparently the "ringleaders" have no sway...so they aren't ringleaders. We have to address them as a crowd, I'm assuming at this point. But you could punch one anyway. I'll hold him for you. :)

Nicodemous

First Post
Bluff

Though I don't like lying...I feel I must try something. I change my demeanor and sigh. "alright...if he must die to feed your rage, then I will kill him. but this is not for young eyes. Leave now and I will dispatch the drake." My sword bursts into flame and I move as though planning to kill the drake.

"you older kids...take the children away."

bluesfella

Explorer
You hear various comments of "But we were here first!" and "I think we should go". It seems you have successfully split the crowd's opinions. Some of them obviously want to stay and kill the drake themselves, but more and more are softening their stance.
GM: You guys are one roll away from either success or defeat! Choose your next move wisely.

Mark, you could attack one of them, but if you choose that course of action, be prepared for them to fight back.

Remove ads