Breakstone

First Post
Anyway, now that my mouth has closed from pure amazement:

Whoa!

Vek!

Whoa!

That was...

Whoa!

I must say, Doc, some of your very best villains are your very own players!

DWARF

First Post
I can see how Vek could justify this. I mean, Kyla's body had to have been eaten by several things to get to such a state, mostly flesh flies and blow flies to start, before the beetle's could begin devouring the drier tissues. (Okay, so I've taken a few forensic classes this last semester).

So he didn't really lie to Kizz. She said "do we have Kyla's remains", and we can be very subjective. Plus, in Vek's own way he did do the "proper" thing, Kyla's bones do rest below the stones of Spellforge Keep, do they not?

Though, I'm sure he'd say that her remains lie without a grave as a testament to what destruction false pride can bring to oneself and ones friends.

-----

"By the Gods," DWARF mumbled to himself, "did I just try and justify Vek Mormont's actions? I think I need an ale..."

Lela

First Post
I agree with P-Kitty. That's something an evil lich (notice my spelling) would do.

You. . .RBPC!!!!!!

Lela

First Post
DWARF said:
The worst villians are always those the heroes once called friend.

As evidenced by the Final Fantasy series.

Hay, it might finally be time for Vek and Dartan to team up!

DWARF

First Post
I don't know, Dartan wants Jamison to reach a very untimely death, while I think Vek wants everyone to live their lives out. I mean, what point is death if nothing lives?

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Re

Well, I'll be damned. That was too cruel. Vek doesn't need to many more acts like that to shift over to evil, but I guess he had his reasons.

Man, what a bastard. Hehe. That was very funny though. I had to laugh.

And now they're off to fight another Titan. Let's hope this one lasts longer than the last.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Re: Re

Celtavian said:
And now they're off to fight another Titan. Let's hope this one lasts longer than the last.

ROFLOL!!!

I was just thinking that while I read the update!!!

LOL!!

Sammael99

First Post
Mild dissappointment...

Stress on Mild.

From a drama point of view, it really would have been great for Kizz to kill Jamison. Not for revenge, mind you. Just to rid humanity of this terrible unvoluntary threat...

(And I know that from the standards of D&D morality that would have made her eeeevil. That's why I dislike alignments ;))

However, the Psycho ending more than makes up for it ! Way to go Wee Jas, way to go Doc !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads