The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee Jas

First Post
Ok ok.. last post then I'm off to florida. See you guys in a week!

To paraphrase Reservoir Dogs,

"I told 'em not to fight the dragon without me, they fought it. If they hadn't done what I told 'em not to do, they'd still be alive today"

Kyla decided not to include me. Raf and Kat paid the price. Now she can sit in her chair and think about THAT!

see eveyone in a week! :D

Malachai_rose

First Post
ROFLMAO... Vek is EVIL !!!

But he's a good kind of evil, you know like the Empire was evil but it wasn't really evil evil. Hmmm I 'm not sure thats a good example. Ok, scrach that he's not evil like the empire he's evil like... Rain on your wedding day, no wait thats more ironic (at least according to some chick I heard on the radio). Well I don't guess it really matters what he's evil like, it's fun to read and thats what counts :D

Last edited:

Ziona

First Post
Re: Re

Celtavian said:
Is Kizzlorn going to be pissed off if she finds out what Vek did to her aunt?

If Kizz knew that was her aunt's skeleton in the basement, she would probably feel very betrayed and would be rather upset that Vek didn't lay her to rest with the others.

On the other hand, Kizz doesn't go into Vek's quarters and if she did, as Sammael99 pointed out, how would she even know that the skeleton was Kyla? She really wouldn't, so I think it's safe to say that Vek's (sickening) secret is safe. ;)

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Vek has a long history with Kyla. They never liked each other.

--------------------------
Katya hugged her sister and said “Dartan never came?”

Kyla shook her head. “We sent the letter, but… I suppose he’s not going to come.”

“Did you send a letter to Vek?” Her sister’s guilty look told Katya that she hadn’t. Not that Katya could truly blame her… Vek Mormont unnerved everyone, and her sister was a devout worshiper of Pelor. Vek’s transformation to… whatever he was… had been hard on Kyla. She wasn’t equipped to deal with undead party members.
“They went to fight Acessiwal?! Why didn’t they contact me?”

“Uh… I believe my aunt Kyla sent invitations to other heroes they’d known from around the Flanaess.”

Vek understood. He whispered low, in a very cold voice. “Kyla. Too proud to stand side by side and fight with me, if she could help it. A curse on Pelor and his flock.”

It certainly doesn't make Vek any less... not nice, but a lich's pride was wounded, and the cleric's bones paid the price.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Lela said:
I agree with P-Kitty. That's something an evil lich (notice my spelling) would do.

You. . .RBPC!!!!!!

Noted.

Undead Kyla through me for a loop I must admit. Not the twisted evil I was expecting but a good twisted evil just the same. I was thinking more along the lines of Vek taking a look at the stone that turned Jamison evil and falling to its whims.

I good point about Kyla. Is she in there somewhere or is that Doc's creative licence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads