The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Dr Midnight said:

Heyyy, I never said anything about Kyla being "in there" or even if the skeleton was undead or not.

So one can infer then that Vek has conversations with himself?

Krellic

Explorer
An excellent end to a cracking tale, or at least episode of a saga. Given Vek's proclivities I'm sure the dead cleric will be up and about in no time...
;)

Morte

Explorer
[slips into Neverwinter Nights DM mode]

*Vek animates the dragon's bones*

*Morte uses DM helper wand to shift Vek 5 points towards evil*

Morte: /tell "Wee Jas" AL shift for desecrating corpse, half penalty in view of identity of deceased

later...

*Vek conceals Kyla's remains to gloat over*

*Morte uses DM helper wand to shift Vek 5 points towards evil*

Morte: /tell "Wee Jas" AL shift for desecrating corpse, half penalty since you didn't animate it. You're on 40% now, drop below 34 and you're evil.

later...

*Vek waves to kids playing on dragon's corpse*

*Morte uses DM helper wand to shift Vek 2 points towards good*

Morte: /tell "Wee Jas" AL shift for atoning act, back up to 42. Take 200XP for cute play as well.

later...

Wee Jas: ooc To paraphrase Resevoir Dogs...

Morte: ooc Yep, that sounds like the way someone halfway to evil would talk, sounds like your score of 42 on good/evil axis is about right

[/slips into Neverwinter Nights DM mode]

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
Good show, Doc! :)

I'm really impressed with Vek. I have a character in the game I'm running that is neutral, but has an interest in things of the undead nature (she even has a minotaur zombie servant). I can see her doing some of the things Vek did. I can totally understand how he felt about Kyla (sp?). Looking forward to more.

Morte

Explorer
So... does dragon taste good?

BTW, thanks Doc, a fine update. I really enjoy reading about this party. I think I would go mad playing in this group, but I'm delighted to be able to read about it.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Morte said:
So... does dragon taste good?

As resident chef of the KoSK, I must say that dragon is both difficult to cook and rather unrefined as meal.... sigh, a chef like me forced to know that oversized chicken with scales...

Dr Midnight

Explorer
White Dragon meat-
Imagine a succulent, perfect steak, pale in color, that cooks in minutes (double damage from fire, of course :D). It has a subtle, aged flavor, mostly because it's been around for twelve hundred years. It's just excellent with a decently aged red wine, and like turkey, it can be made into just about anything. Dragon stew, cold cuts, hash, etc... It's a diner's dream. Just not a chef's.

Sorry Horacio, but you were just too cool to die.

Tonight we game! It'll be just three players, so heavy roleplaying and a "side quest" kinda thing. It should be good. Next week we drop right back into the madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads