The AFK Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Still packing/unpacking/moving. Will update all games (as player and GM) when I get a long enough minute to post more than a note. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Still packing/unpacking/moving. Will update all games (as player and GM) when I get a long enough minute to post more than a note. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
No worries. I am sure you are swamped and finding it hard to justify some computer time with so much else that needs doing.

Anastrace

First Post
Woo, I'm back! The house is ours. :) (Of course, now comes the mass of home owner stuff. bleh) So, I'm back! Time for some relaxing rp. :)

MerryMortician

Explorer
I tried to post to Into the Wilds and Memories of the Past the other night only to realize there was site maintenance going on. I managed to salvage one of my posts and will paste that into the thread in a moment. Unfortunately I lost the other. It's been a very busy weekend with extra work so I'll have to update in my other games tomorrow, most likely after 10pm.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
By way of keeping folks up to date on my posting status - my posting woes continue...

My computer was fritzed Friday and I was unable to access my records (characters, adventures, etc) to post all weekend. Working now, of course, so I'll try to get back up this evening.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
By way of keeping folks up to date on my posting status - my posting woes continue...

My computer was fritzed Friday and I was unable to access my records (characters, adventures, etc) to post all weekend. Working now, of course, so I'll try to get back up this evening.

d00d, that suckors p00p!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
All,
The past two weeks have not been good, thus I have been slow to post and unmotivated.

Last week, my grandmother passed away after losing her years of battling cancer. Not 2 days after, our cat died of old age (probably missing my mother-in-law who is very slowly recovering from her stroke).

Last week, Influenza type B started running through my house, one family member at a time. I made my Fort save, but even so I am suffering the Fatigue condition because work has been very busy this week too.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Wow. Don't know what to really say, except that must be tough. For me at least, it seems like when life decides to throw something my way, it really knows how to pile it on. It looks as though you and your family are no different. Sorry man, good luck. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases