• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The All Minion Game

I have an idea for a game that might be amusing. Imagine a campaign where the players create thier heroes, get background information, and prepare to set out on an exciting adventure.

The PC's approach the haunted ruins, weapons at the ready, confident in the strength of thier abilities and the adventure begins.

This could be just like any other D&D campaign but it isn't. The fine PC's usually played in this adventure have been replaced with Folger's minions:p

And the absolute best part.........................they have NO idea until the action starts.:devil:

Dice4Hire

First Post
I have an idea for a game that might be amusing. Imagine a campaign where the players create thier heroes, get background information, and prepare to set out on an exciting adventure.

The PC's approach the haunted ruins, weapons at the ready, confident in the strength of thier abilities and the adventure begins.

This could be just like any other D&D campaign but it isn't. The fine PC's usually played in this adventure have been replaced with Folger's minions:p

And the absolute best part.........................they have NO idea until the action starts.:devil:

Let me know what it feels like to be lynched by your own players.

Actually the title made me think - what about instead of 1 PC (or monster) with a lot of hit points, for every hit point, you have a minion. Now that solo brute is a couple hundred minions, and your PC is a few dozen. Sounds like fun to me!

Remove ads