The Back Room

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg peeks his head into the Back Room to see if Vrrsk't is still there speaking with the group.

[sblock]If roadtoad has already joined the party then never mind, but the group of 4 in the Tavern is short 1 Defender (any Defenders actually). So we are sadly disappointed that he left the room[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Gerog only sees one of the waitstaff cleaning up the remainder of the food and drink left on the table. "Lookin' for the crowd what was in here a while ago?" she asks. "They up and left a ways back. Sorry, guvn'r."

OOC: Sorry, the Dude Where's My Ring gang grabbed Vrrsk't after their defender disappeared.

dimsdale

First Post
The door opens and a well seasoned drwaf with with jet black plate armor boldly steps forward. As he stops in the center of the room, one notices flickers of red flame appear on his armor, and then vanish. Kruk stares at his audience then boldy states:

"AAAGGGHHHH HHHHAAAAAA..It's good to be alive!" He takes a breath, pauses and then exhails "I've been stabbed, crushed, shocked repeatedly, blinded, and exposed to a horrific psychic attack...(kruk shudders at the mention of the psychic attack)...but I'm still standing! If anyone's looking for a fighter with experience, I'm your guy."

[sblock=OOC]
I'm currently in the process of editing my character sheet for level two after finishing Adventures of O's. I was a fighter with a two-handed weapon, but I am now going to have a one-handed weapon with a shield. Let me know if you still need a defender. Thanks
[/sblock]

Tinwe

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Pretty sure they picked up Vrss'k and ran. We've got a level 1 adventure party forming in the Hanged Man if you'd like to come along, though. [/sblock]

Remove ads