• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The big announcement: 4dventure

Friadoc

Explorer
EricNoah said:
I came for the "Pazio Druggie Doll" thread. I stayed for the "4E Revelation" thread. ;)

Yeap, but was it through an RSS reader link?

I was checking my webcomics, which is on the same iGoogle page as my En World RSS feed, with the "Open Letter to Paizo" catching my attention.

I swear, it's so weird how much a part of our lives certain things have become, isn't it?

EDIT P.S.

A thread that just got closed. *grins*

Baron Opal

First Post
jgbrowning said:
From my understanding, yes. Not open, but licensed products from 3rd party publishers. I am roughly 90% certain of this latter part. I am 100% certain of 4E announcement and have been for over a week, but didn't want to spoil anyones announcements.

But now that it's announced I can finally say something.... *if been bursting to say something*

joe b.

Wow. Third party confirmation. A small piece of me was kinda wondering if it was a prank or deliberate misinformation. I guess the fourth age is upon us...

Vocenoctum

First Post
EricNoah said:
I came for the "Pazio Druggie Doll" thread. I stayed for the "4E Revelation" thread. ;)

And, you just know as soon as you eventually have to give up and go to bed, when you return in the morning the thread will be impossible to navigate.

We're already up to 9 pages, with NO information, imagine once things break!

catsclaw227

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
We're already up to 9 pages, with NO information, imagine once things break!
I wouldn't say there is NO information, with the screencaps, the confirmation from joe browning, etc. Its just not confirmed OFFICIAL from the WOTC team.

rhm001

First Post
With this news, I have a terrible sense of 4boding...

Ah well, at least 4warned is 4armed...

"I sense... a great disturbance in the 4ce, as if millions of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced…"

There, at least I got that out of my system... :heh:

Irda Ranger

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
Wow. Really, really hope that's wrong. I didn't buy "Buy the Numbers" for a reason.

Although I am cautiously optimistic, I am not eu4ic.

Btw, I vote for "4rons", since it uses the phonetic "4". Whether "4sshat" will be meaningful two months from now depends on whether they continue to use "4dventure", which I really hope they don't, since that's stupid.

But whatever. What I really need now is more in4mation.

By the way, I'm tradmarking the term: "Ha ha! You've been 4k'd!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads