The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

Zardnaar

Legend
So Fett's face turn isn't working or the execution of it?

In legends he was more of a badass. They softened him a bit but didn't try and turn him as a Babyface.

In his last story arc He trained Jaina Solo to fight dirty vs her brother who was doing the Sith Lord thing. And he became Mandalore reestablishing the Mandalorians.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I got the feeling that Garsa Fwip was pretty much getting through to him and that Krrsantan was on the verge of letting the Trandoshan go, when she mentioned "Oh, and if you do we'll clear your drinking tab as well." So tearing off the arm was sort of his way of saying "Eff you, you can't buy his life (or arm) that cheap."
IMO, Fwip talked him down from tearing off both arms.

Argyle King

Legend
I got the feeling that Garsa Fwip was pretty much getting through to him and that Krrsantan was on the verge of letting the Trandoshan go, when she mentioned "Oh, and if you do we'll clear your drinking tab as well." So tearing off the arm was sort of his way of saying "Eff you, you can't buy his life (or arm) that cheap."

Regarding the series in general, so far it's been really appropriate to Boba Fett. Hyped up, looks really cool at first glance, but ultimately disappointing.

Trandoshans and Wookies also have a long history of conflict.

Staffan

Legend
Trandoshans and Wookies also have a long history of conflict.
Well, yes. I assume that's why he attacked them to begin with. But I was thinking about his facial expressions, where it looked like he was thinking "Yeah, she's making a lot of sense, maybe I shouldn't do this..." until she mentioned the bar tab.

Also, I'm not sure if these were the same Trandoshans that presented Boba Fett a Wookie pelt as tribute.

272262256_4717439525012541_6422659819985890040_n.jpg

Ryujin

Legend
Well, yes. I assume that's why he attacked them to begin with. But I was thinking about his facial expressions, where it looked like he was thinking "Yeah, she's making a lot of sense, maybe I shouldn't do this..." until she mentioned the bar tab.
I could almost hear his thoughts at that moment: "Don't patronize me B...." < Riiiiiip >

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
I liked episode 4. My main issue was with Fennec's Arcane Eye spell. The purpose of the eye is to be unnoticed, so why put bright red lights around it?

I also wondered this, and while it's not the best excuse I think it was done for ease of viewing, if they'd made it super stealthy and invisible, we, the viewers would be a little lost. I tried to reconcile it be believing the lights were Infrared.

As for the rest of the show, I'm really enjoying it. It has some pacing issues, and I wasn't overly keen on the mods asthetics, but I like what they've done with Boba, and for me they are doing a good job of explaining why the changes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases