The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
Yeah, but they're a pre-spaceflight tribe on an obscure moon. That he could translate their language at all is astonishing.

He wasn't being employed to be nice to them. I think he can be cut a little slack for not taking well to the people who imprisoned and sold him.
He's a protocol droid. A little bit of diplomacy would be appreciated. At the very least, don't denigrate the local indigenous people to their face.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So do we think Mando is coming to help? They played the Mando theme at the end when they were talking about hiring muscle.

CapnZapp

Legend
Another disappointment. They could not have written a less exciting introduction to how Fennec Shand met Fett. It was literally connecting the dots only with zero flair or twist.

And talk about wasting an opportunity regarding Fennec's artificial gut. She looks at it, Fett says it was the best he could do, she shrugs, and then nobody mentions it again?!

Janx

Hero
And talk about wasting an opportunity regarding Fennec's artificial gut. She looks at it, Fett says it was the best he could do, she shrugs, and then nobody mentions it again?!
based on Luke and Anakin hand-choppings, I don't get the feeling that SW people are too attached to the body parts.

Kinda like dogs. They lose a limb or eyes, and after the initial pain, they get on with life. Wheras humans need emotional therapy.

One might take the SW way as dismissive, but it's also empowering. They literally get a replacement and get back in the game as fully accepted people. Not quite true in our society.

Argyle King

Legend
I enjoyed episode 4 a lot more than episode 3 (which was a low point for me).

I'm still watching, and I generally enjoy it. At the same time, the show seems to be struggling to figure out what tone and direction it wants.

Currently, it has settled into the show I watch when I'm waiting for other things to update.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think that's a problem with limited series. Unless they know for sure what they want to do and commit to it, they flail about wasting time.

Remove ads