The Campaign OOC Thread

ChaosEvoker

First Post
For all you involved I have finalyl split the 8 players into two balanced gorups. It took much consideration but I think this is the best I can do:

ok the groups have changed when I take the time, i'll create the list again.

Alright I have also made this the OOC thread for addressing campaign issues OOC...

Last edited:

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
:( no one is talking here, nor in the game, its a bit annoying when, even though the people akwnowledged my presence, they never responded to my talk...
*even though I just had a sezure

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I know I'm being picky but this is kind of important to me...I feel bad about being so OCD but its messing with me so I feel I need to bring it up. Sorry if I seem really picky and such...

@MrGR
Still on your narrative, woudl it be possible not to put it in past-tense? It makes me feel like if something in-game intereferes with or changes your actions that I am changing something that has already happened. (a psuedo deus ex machina thing) Which, condequently, gives me the feelign of having a backseat DM. I feel bad for being so pick y but it was meessing with me, so I figured I ought mention it...

Yeah, has anyone seen Dyne, btw? If he is gone we need to recruit one more before going on...

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Lolz, naw CE, its no problem to change my postage.... Arrrgh though, its just that I'm so used to either writing first person present tense of third person past tense.... sorry though

Yeah, I think Dyne went missing, we should recruit someone else definitly, cause 7 is a bad number

Remove ads