• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chaos Principle(IC thread open)

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Raw Chaos ripples across the Planes, The essence of Law, Good and Evil
are being tainted by the Chaos touch, something must be done before all
that is left is a chaotic maelstrom. You have been called to help stem
the tide of these incurrsions and find and eliminate the problem.

This will be an Epic lvl Game 3.5 rules 23rd lvl 32 point buy
Stat book increases if bought are effective from
20th lvl on.

I have the following Resources.
Core rules, Epic, FR resource, Magic of Faerun

If you want something not on this list let me
know and we can discuss it.

I am looking for 5 players

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, I've never played an Epic game before, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. If you'll let me advance Quillia, then I'll play a wizard.

Zerth

First Post
No Epic experience for me either, but I'm certainly interested in joining this game.

I'm thinking about making a 21st level Githzerai monk, which would fit in nicely - if not almost perfectly - in this theme. Right? ;)

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Zerth said:
No Epic experience for me either, but I'm certainly interested in joining this game.

I'm thinking about making a 21st level Githzerai monk, which would fit in nicely - if not almost perfectly - in this theme. Right? ;)

Yes a 21st lvl monk would work well and maybe you would get more play time than the Invasion thread we tried to get into.

Now i would assume you two have access to the epic hand book right??

Zerth

First Post
Yes a 21st lvl monk would work well and maybe you would get more play time than the Invasion thread we tried to get into.
Hope so, hope so... :D

Now i would assume you two have access to the epic hand book right??
Actually, I haven't got it, but there seems to be enough informartion in the 3.5 DMG to make an Epic character. I know the EHB has many new feats and more, but would not having the book be a major problem?

Wynter Wolf

First Post
Zerth said:
Hope so, hope so... :D

Actually, I haven't got it, but there seems to be enough informartion in the 3.5 DMG to make an Epic character. I know the EHB has many new feats and more, but would not having the book be a major problem?

I am sure we can work out the not having a book thing

Zerth

First Post
Wynter Wolf said:
I am sure we can work out the not having a book thing
OK. Got plenty of time tomorrow, I'll post my character then.

Is there something special you want me to include in the background? I might just use the little-used Invasion char and build up from there and fix some things (like the 32 point buy) to fit this game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads