The Charming Warden

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: sorry, been busy with work.


Karl hears Jamilee mention the fairy and vengeance stirs in his blood!

move as far down stairs as a single move is possible, while moving-pull out short sword.

Std action if possible whack a mole fiddler
 

Rae ArdGaoth

Visitor
OOC: I feel your pain!

ROUND 6

Karl hurtles down the stairs (60' move puts him on the ground floor).

Chris again moves up the stairs, as fast as he can. As he moves, he strangely feels stronger, and less tired. (40' move to 4/F, next to Tibard, cloud weakness ends.)

He meets up with Tibard, who has his morning star at the ready. "What's going on down there?" Chris shrugs, "I saw Reis and Karl fly by me, that's all I know! We're all inside, let's shut this thing." Tibard nods. He shuts and latches the trap door to the roof. "Good enough. Back down." He starts moving down stairs.

Reis makes it to the ground floor and sees the crowd forming at the door. His weapon drawn, he readies to attack any foe that comes within range.

ROUND 7

The Third says coldly, "Give us the key, and nobody else need be harmed." (The fairies delay.)

The party...

OOG: Going away for the weekend, probably won't post until Monday.

Code:
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[i]Fiddler     [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (???, right next to Jamilee)
[i]Dancer      [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (???, right next to Jamilee)
[i]Third       [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (???, right next to Jamilee)
[i]Christopher [/i][color=green][4/4   HP][/color] (30' up (4/F))
[i]Tibard      [/i][color=green][11/11 HP][/color] (20' up (3/F))
[i]Reis        [/i][color=green][11/16 HP][/color] (0' up (1/F))
[i]Jamilee     [/i][color=yellow][7/15  HP][/color]
[i]Karl        [/i][color=green][15/15 HP][/color] (0' up (1/F))
Code:
Legend:
* Ja - Jamilee
* K - Karl
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* C - Christopher
* D - Dancer
* F - Fiddler
* Th - Third 
* Road/Grass - (normal movement)
* Shadowy Grass - dense brush (half movement)
* Green translucence (atop the tower) - entangle effect (half movement)
* Gray translucence - smoke effect
 

Attachments

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
When it is Jamalees turn In this order:
Standard action-stab at fiddler
move action-move 5 feet to northwest to 5,3
free action-come and get it you goramdung
 

Rae ArdGaoth

Visitor
(OOC: Been watching Firefly? ;) )

(OOC: Enworld won't let me upload. The map hasn't changed much, so let's just deal for now.)

ROUND 7

Jamilee spits in the face of the fairies and stabs out at them. The Fiddler easily dodges her rapier.

Tibard races down the stairs and, seeing all three fairies outside, shouts, "Bolt it! Hold it closed!"

Reis advances, bolts the door, and leans back, holding it closed.

Chris moves downstairs again.

Karl...

Code:
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[i]Fiddler     [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Dancer      [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Third       [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Christopher [/i][color=green][4/4   HP][/color] (10' up 2/F)
[i]Tibard      [/i][color=green][11/11 HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Reis        [/i][color=green][11/16 HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Jamilee     [/i][color=yellow][7/15  HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Karl        [/i][color=green][15/15 HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
Code:
Legend:
* Ja - Jamilee
* K - Karl
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* C - Christopher
* D - Dancer
* F - Fiddler
* Th - Third 
* Road/Grass - (normal movement)
* Shadowy Grass - dense brush (half movement)
* Green translucence (atop the tower) - entangle effect (half movement)
* Gray translucence - smoke effect
 

Rae ArdGaoth

Visitor
(OOC: Been watching Firefly? ;) )

(OOC: Enworld won't let me upload. The map hasn't changed much, so let's just deal for now.)

ROUND 7

Jamilee spits in the face of the fairies and stabs out at them. The Fiddler easily dodges her rapier.

Tibard races down the stairs and, seeing all three fairies outside, shouts, "Bolt it! Hold it closed!"

Reis advances, bolts the door, and leans back, holding it closed.

Chris moves downstairs again.

Karl...

Code:
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[i]Fiddler     [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Dancer      [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Third       [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Christopher [/i][color=green][4/4   HP][/color] (10' up 2/F)
[i]Tibard      [/i][color=green][11/11 HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Reis        [/i][color=green][11/16 HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Jamilee     [/i][color=yellow][7/15  HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
[i]Karl        [/i][color=green][15/15 HP][/color] (0' up, 1/F)
Code:
Legend:
* Ja - Jamilee
* K - Karl
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* C - Christopher
* D - Dancer
* F - Fiddler
* Th - Third 
* Road/Grass - (normal movement)
* Shadowy Grass - dense brush (half movement)
* Green translucence (atop the tower) - entangle effect (half movement)
* Gray translucence - smoke effect
 

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(OOC: Been watching Firefly? ;) )
OOC: Seen the whole series-unless they have restarted the series?


Karl, now on the ground floor and his shortsword out, he rushes outside to be of assistance.

.. .. .. ..

He positions himself to try and flank, baring that availability he will simply attack. (Looking for a map right now to give movements.)
 
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: so, CmB = bab + str


OOC: oops, thinking Pathfinder I think


[sblock=bull rush]
You can make a bull rush as a standard action (an attack) or as part of a charge. When you make a bull rush, you attempt to push an opponent straight back instead of damaging him. You can only bull rush an opponent who is one size category larger than you, the same size, or smaller.
Initiating a Bull Rush

First, you move into the defender’s space. Doing this provokes an attack of opportunity from each opponent that threatens you, including the defender. (If you have the Improved Bull Rush feat, you don’t provoke an attack of opportunity from the defender.) Any attack of opportunity made by anyone other than the defender against you during a bull rush has a 25% chance of accidentally targeting the defender instead, and any attack of opportunity by anyone other than you against the defender likewise has a 25% chance of accidentally targeting you. (When someone makes an attack of opportunity, make the attack roll and then roll to see whether the attack went astray.)

Second, you and the defender make opposed Strength checks. You each add a +4 bonus for each size category you are larger than Medium or a -4 penalty for each size category you are smaller than Medium. You get a +2 bonus if you are charging. The defender gets a +4 bonus if he has more than two legs or is otherwise exceptionally stable.
Bull Rush Results

If you beat the defender’s Strength check result, you push him back 5 feet. If you wish to move with the defender, you can push him back an additional 5 feet for each 5 points by which your check result is greater than the defender’s check result. You can’t, however, exceed your normal movement limit. (Note: The defender provokes attacks of opportunity if he is moved. So do you, if you move with him. The two of you do not provoke attacks of opportunity from each other, however.)

If you fail to beat the defender’s Strength check result, you move 5 feet straight back to where you were before you moved into his space. If that space is occupied, you fall prone in that space.
[/sblock]
 

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"They are out there, and so is Jamalee. As far as i can tell, by her self. Please move."
 

Rae ArdGaoth

Visitor
OOC: She is inside, and the fairies are gathered around the door. Jamilee, in F6, attacked the Fiddler, diagonally adjacent in G7, through the open door.

And a bit of IC:

Tibard shouts, "We've got to keep the door shut, lest they turn invisible and sneak right in!"
 

Advertisement

Top