• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Jamilee utters her cold and frightful words, but the Fiddler simply plays louder, completely ignoring our brave, grim necromancer. (Jamilee fails to overcome SR 17.)

Reis...

Tibard...

(Waiting on input from pneumatik and Errandir)

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard takes a couple steps back up the stairs towards the roof. "Reis, get in here!" he says. "It'll make them come to us."

[sblock=ooc]Tibard takes his move action to move a hair closer to the roof, but is careful to not get within reach of the entangle. He's just trying to make sure Reis can hear him.
For his standard he readies a melee attack with his morningstar against any enemy who gets close enough.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
(OOC: One of our lurkers points out that Jamilee has already used her cause fear for the day. Scott, can you adjust Jamilee's action?)

OOC: ummmmm .. .. .. ..errrrr .. .. .. .. Doh!

Cause Fear: As she moves she draws out her bow and aims it deadly looking missle at the fiddler.

Twaang! swish! the arrow flies off to strike nothing but air. the cause fear from being shot may turn into Jamilee's uncontrollable hideous laughter instead.

OOC: sorry. really tired last night! ! Our resident lurker pointed out that i already had her bow and arrow out, so here is an attack against that obnoxious fiddler.

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: Ok, I'll take over Reis for one round.)

Jamilee misses the tiny, flying creature horribly.

Tibard descends, holding up his morningstar and calling to Reis.

Reis manages to break free of the grasping grass just long enough to move into the stairwell.

(More in a bit.)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Attachment didn't attach, sorry

Attachments

• watchtower.jpg
    watchtower.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 358

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
[sblock=I may be afk]I may not have Internet access for a week or two. Hopefully after that life will settle down a bit and I'll have more time to post.[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION]: Roger that.

I realize that you're waiting on me to perform the pixies' actions. I will post as soon as I get home, in 6 hours.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads