The Charming Warden

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
This is an adventure for characters of levels 1 or 2. It begins in a back room of the Red Dragon Inn. If your character is just coming from the tavern, please make a brief entry post, indicating your character's level, class (OOC), description, and demeanor (IC).

Jon Kilran, Rilithorne's apprentice and the sponsor of this job, will give a short description of the job, and will then ask you why he should choose you. After everybody's had a chance to speak, he will choose 4 or 5 people to carry his cargo.

(Jon's advertisement in the RDI)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Reaching the backroom Jonah notices the young man Jon sitting at a large table with chairs all around it. Not knowing excatly what to do the tall man stands at the doorway for a moment before stepping in and extending a hand with one long arm.

"My names Jonah Stone," he says with a smile. His sandy brown hair falling in front of his hazel colored eyes, on reflexes he reaches up to push the hair out of his eyes.

"Dis here be Blue," he says nodding to the big dog beside him.

The first impression Jonah gives to anyone is his height and long limbs. Standing a little over six feet he is all arms and legs. The second (and most embrassing to Jonah) is the large nose at the center of the man's face. It seems out of place with it's roundness while everything else about the man is long and thin.

Jonah carries a sack over his shoulder and a walking staff in his other hand. A club and dagger on one side of his belt help to balanace the weight of a sickle on the other side. To round out his "arsenal" he has a sling tucked into his belt as well.

He wears no visible armor, just green and brown clothes, with a drab green hood over his padded tunic, and wool leggings. He looks like a commoner come straight from the farm.

[sblock=Spells]
0lvl- Know Direction, Detect Poison, Virtue
1lvl- Goodberry, Calm Animals
[/sblock]

[sblock=Playing Note] Jonah doesn't know he is a druid "yet". He isn't stupid (INT 8) but close, :p. I have plans for him to learn that he has powers but for now he doesn't cast a spell knowingly. Just if someone is hurt, he is like "Oh here these 'elp me when I be 'urt." reaches in pouch and pulls out Goodberries. [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Reis Moinnael, Half-Elf Ranger 2

Reis steps through the doorway and slides left, turning his head in a deft motion to survey the room. He presents a small, slight figure, with pointed ears that indicate an elven heritage. Upon seeing that Jonah is addressing Jon at the moment, he nods and leans back against the wall.

For the moment, Reis seems content to wait. In fact, he stands surprisingly still. His arms are folded tightly, but his angular face is relaxed, and a pair of sharp green eyes seem fixed on nothing in particular. Having come straight from the tavern, he is wearing only breeches over sturdy leather boots and a green tunic with a pattern of leaves across the shoulders. However, his forehead also seems slightly smudged, and he is carrying a soot-stained leather apron.

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

Christopher has followed the small group into the back room. He posseses the natural grace of his species, and there is a small bounce to his gait. Christopher is also very curious and gregarious.

When he has the opportunity to introduce himself he does so, My name is Christopher Greeneyes. I know enough of the world that I feel safe enough wandering it. A message should be a simple matter, but I would be happy to help you, as I desire to wonder a bit.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee, gray elf Ftr 1 / Nec 1

Jamilee enters from the main room, half a glass of wine in hand.

Although thin as a rail, she's wiry and seems less tiny and frail than most of her kin. This general impression is helped a fair bit by how she goes around armed and armoured most of the time -- although she still seems vanishingly small next to Jonah, carrying a saber and longbow across your back tends to add an inch or two to people's estimates. She's wearing a gray cloak over silks and a rather well-made chainmail shirt. On her shoulder perches a large black bird, head tucked in and apparently sleeping. Her hair's done up in a single, slightly messy braid, and one half of her face and neck bear heavy scarring, bad enough to permanently twist up one corner of her mouth.

She moves quite liquidly, and the expression on her scarred face is as close to serene and friendly as it gets. Maybe it's that wine. Her eyes scan the room; blind angles first, people's faces next.

"I'm Jamilee," she says, in a voice reminiscent of pebbles grinding against each other. "Two hnhdred is good pay for a kghrier job. What's the catch?"

Errandir

First Post
Reis remains standing by the wall, though his eyes briefly dart over each newcomer as he or she enters the room. To Jamilee he offers a brief nod of recognition. Once the other three have spoken and there is a lull in the conversation, he uncoils fluidly and steps forward, extending his hand to Jon. By way of introduction, he states, "Reis Moinnael, swordsman."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

When Christopher had entered the room Blue gave a low growl, but a quick "Hush," from Jonah stopped anything else.

Jonah just shrugs at Christopher's look and says "He just in don't know ye yet."

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

When Christopher had entered the room Blue gave a low growl, but a quick "Hush," from Jonah stopped anything else.

Jonah just shrugs at Christopher's look and says "He just in don't know ye yet."

Christopher waves him off. Don't worry. I am sure he is a very pleasant fellow. I, for myself, like dogs. Maybe you could help me search for one in this city. Occasionally the Katara ride them as one would a horse, and I think I may soon need one.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard Mountainbore, Cleric 1

In walks a dwarf in chain mail with a shield, mace, and backpack. He's wearing a wooden holy symbol of Hyrag on a chain around his neck. "Ah, here we are. Good morning. I'm Tibard Mountainbore. Hyrag told me there were people back here who might need some of His help and asked me to come by. Whatever your mission, Hyrag will keep us all in his bright halo." He looks around the room. "So, what's the mission here?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases