D&D 5E The Clean Sheet

techno

Explorer
This sheet is pure awesome. Thank you for making it. The only problem I am having with it is that the "Levels" tag under "Classes &" gets all scrunched together when I print out the sheet from Acrobat Pro.

Gretkatillor

First Post
This sheet is pure awesome. Thank you for making it. The only problem I am having with it is that the "Levels" tag under "Classes &" gets all scrunched together when I print out the sheet from Acrobat Pro.

You're welcome. I tried to replicate the problem using a Windows PC but couldn't. Have you tried printing with the latest version of Acrobat DC? Please let me know if that fixes it.

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi Gretkatillor... Your update to the sheet is AWESOME!!! I like it very much!

I do have couple of things to report.
First you have a mistake in Identify spell. Identify is a Ritual spell but in your code is not. If I find more stuff like this, I'll let you know.

Second in Foxit/Phantom adding spells with ADD ITEM/SPELL function is not working properly. When adding a individual spell or all spells, function populate spell names but doesn't populate other spell entries, like range, duration etc. Also when adding single spell, spell name is in lowercase and as soon I enter Uppercase for first letter in each word, then spell details are autocalculated.
But when adding all of spell for particular level, then all spell names are correct (with first letter in uppercase) but spell details are missing.
I tried this in Acrobat and is working fine.

Also one suggestion. Maybe you should put a link to this thread in description for easier reference. Thanks

EDIT:
Same as with Identify, all 1st lvl and 2nd lvl wiz spells are tagged as non ritual spells which is not true. Didn't check but maybe none of spells in sheet are tagged with "Ritual".

Last edited:

MadBeard

Explorer
I'm doing some testing and I found couple of glitches with ability roller. I think :)

In Foxit "Pointbuy" value and "Average" value doesn't change when you keep rolling. Values remains the same but when you enter value in any field for ability scores then "Pointbuy" and "Average" value changes to right value.
In Acrobat this works fine.

Reset button doesn't reset values Point Buy, Average, Rolls, Try and Date. Than if you press Roll button again, Try counter resets and starts counting from one. Don't know if this is intended behavior.
I modified your code for Reset button from reset(); to resetForm(); and that reset Rolls, Try and Date, but not Point buy and Average.
This behavior is same in Acrobat and Foxit.
It's not big deal but my OCD keep noticing it :D

Gretkatillor

First Post
Hi MadBeard,

Good catch with the rituals, thanks! Will correct it soon. If you find more, please let me know, it's appreciated.

My sheet doesn't work well with FoxIt. It messes up the layout (button, fonts, layers etc.) and some functions aren't executed properly. Morepurplemorebetter has similar problems, I believe. It just not fully compatible. Try Acrobat DC (not the phone version) to experience the sheet working and looking properly.

Hi Gretkatillor... Your update to the sheet is AWESOME!!! I like it very much!

I do have couple of things to report.
First you have a mistake in Identify spell. Identify is a Ritual spell but in your code is not. If I find more stuff like this, I'll let you know.

Second in Foxit/Phantom adding spells with ADD ITEM/SPELL function is not working properly. When adding a individual spell or all spells, function populate spell names but doesn't populate other spell entries, like range, duration etc. Also when adding single spell, spell name is in lowercase and as soon I enter Uppercase for first letter in each word, then spell details are autocalculated.
But when adding all of spell for particular level, then all spell names are correct (with first letter in uppercase) but spell details are missing.
I tried this in Acrobat and is working fine.

Also one suggestion. Maybe you should put a link to this thread in description for easier reference. Thanks

EDIT:
Same as with Identify, all 1st lvl and 2nd lvl wiz spells are tagged as non ritual spells which is not true. Didn't check but maybe none of spells in sheet are tagged with "Ritual".

MadBeard

Explorer
Hi MadBeard,

Good catch with the rituals, thanks! Will correct it soon. If you find more, please let me know, it's appreciated.

My sheet doesn't work well with FoxIt. It messes up the layout (button, fonts, layers etc.) and some functions aren't executed properly. Morepurplemorebetter has similar problems, I believe. It just not fully compatible. Try Acrobat DC (not the phone version) to experience the sheet working and looking properly.

I already found out that code that works in Acrobat doesnt necessary works in Foxit. In a hard way :)
I have both Acrobat and Foxit installed so I don't mind too much. Just wanna to let you know.

Silthen

First Post
Hi,

Downloaded the latest version of the sheet (v2.28) to help my nephew roll up a 5th level monk. Noticed a few issues:

1. Clicking the button for the Alert feat doesn't add the +5 modifier for the feat like it should.

2. His Str score is higher than his Dex, but the sheet used Dex for his attack and damage instead of Str with his shortsword.

3. The damage die for his unarmed strike with his martial arts is a d6, but the sheet gave him a d4 instead.

I'm using the latest version of Adobe reader.

Thanks!

Silthen

First Post
Hi, again,

I'd like to make a correction to my second point: it looks like what's happening is that the proficiency bonus isn't being added in for his shortsword, the sheet is just putting the ability modifier in.

Thanks!

Gretkatillor

First Post
Hi, again,

I'd like to make a correction to my second point: it looks like what's happening is that the proficiency bonus isn't being added in for his shortsword, the sheet is just putting the ability modifier in.

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback.

The alert button should work in the new v2.29.

Currently you need to select your proficiencies manually using the buttons in the lower-right corner and/or by typing in the names of individual weapons under "other proficiencies and languages". In the case of a monk, that would mean checking the "simple weapons" button and typing in "shortsword" below. The sheet should then add your proficiency bonus to all those weapons.

Remove ads