• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Continued Misadventures of the Starwars Iconic Characters...

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Before the van lands, Sen will close his eyes and open himself to the Force Enhance Senses +8 and then keep an eye and ear out for any hidden dangers. He will also stay by Kelko and monitor his situation...

[Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I haven't been able to get on for a week now do to the "server to busy" every time I try

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Rorworr, gently lowers the repulsorvan down through tree branches. A series of grating screeches and cracks from branches snapping and scraping against the side of the vehicle assaults your ears, until it comes to a rest on the forest floor. It seems there was just enough room to set, but trees are far too dense to drive the van beneath the canopy for any significant distance.

From inside the van, Sen doesn't notice anything about this bit of jungle that is any different from any other piece he's seen thus far.

Kelko seems to be stabile, though still greiviously wounded. If only you could find a bacta tank, he would be back to his old self in no time.

OOC: Though it strictly doesn't follow the rules, for game purposes, Kelko will stay unconsious until you get him some proper medical treatment... or until someone decides to take over his character and he stops being an NPC.

Arani Korden

First Post
Arani will hold on as the van lands, since she doesn't want to bump her head.

"We should work out our plan now. That way, we'll be able to screw it up at our leisure."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads