• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Continued Misadventures of the Starwars Iconic Characters...

Valara Saar

First Post
"Not to sound suspicious but where is that furry brown thing taking us? It might be a good idea to figure out before we get there, or we never will, get there I mean." Yawning she streches out as far as she is able in the crowded rear of the van.

Rorworr

First Post
Looking somewhat hurt at being described as "that furry brown thing" Rorworr turns to look at the Jedi in the back.

"Sia, ask the rude girl where she wants to go."*

* Really need to get my droid fixed...

Last edited:

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
Sia-Lan glances sidelong at Valara with a flat expression on her face before she speaks.

"Valara, that's Rorworr, he's a Wookie, and he can understand you. If it's not too much to ask, try calling him by his name. He wants to know where you think we should go? Personally I'm just interested in moving away, for pursuit is coming soon."

Sia-Lan clears her throat again and makes a couple of grunting sounds before she speaks in a horrible mutilated growl that is a human trying to speak Shyriwook

"Sorry Rorworr," Sia-Lan clears her throat before grunting and barking again. "She's... a new... toilet..."*

*Sia-Lan doesn't know that she mis-spoke

Valara Saar

First Post
"My apologies Roworr," She says solemnly, "You are the first Wookie I have met. Please forgive me. I am not sure where we should go, I was hoping one of you would know. I think it is rather obvious where we need to go though, the pirates have the only ship on this place, unless you can repair yours. The only thing to decide is whether or not to rest and heal first."

"I am not at my best and I could use some time to rest." She says looking down and blushing fiercely.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Rorworr kicks the aircar into gear and it leaps from the ground to hover just above the forest canopy. From this vantage point, he and Set can see the valley stretching out before them, with the brown line of the river winding its way between the trees. Several kilometers away halfway up the sloping hillsides to the left, he can see a rocky outcropping that ends in a shelf-like cliff.

It's hard to make out from this distance, but there seems to be some sort of encampment squatting on that shelf. As he watches, a pair of metallically gleaming specks rise from the cliffside.

The passengers in the back of the van hear an odd rattling from the crate of equipment they saved from the pirates. The silvery ovoid of Rorworr's M-TD droid floats out of the box, as its external indicator light blink through its initialization sequence. "My Goodness!" the droid exclaims, with a vain attempt to focus its optical sensor on anything at all, "Where am I? Who is there? What is going on?"

Set Harth

First Post
"There" points Set, perpidicular to the cliff. "If we fly low we can lose them in the canopy and still be within striking range of the encampment. It would be best to steal a ship after dark." Set looks expectedly at Rorworr.

Arani Korden

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:
"My Goodness!" the droid exclaims, with a vain attempt to focus its optical sensor on anything at all, "Where am I? Who is there? What is going on?"

"C'mere, you."

Now that she feels a bit more like herself, Arani will try to grab the droid and get its optical sensors back into working order.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads