• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Continued Misadventures of the Starwars Iconic Characters...

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Sen will help Set carry Kelko gently to the van.

Items that I had: lightsaber, utility belt, comm link. I am assuming that I still am wearing my Jedi Robes :D

"Rorworr is the van operational? If we can use the van it would make it easier in moving Kelko."

Jack Haggerty

First Post
By the time Kelko is loaded into the back of the van, Rorworr has out the Rodian's tool kit to good use, and has completed patching the coolant system. Arani managed to find a few spare cans of coolant aboard the Burn, and is hastily refilling the van's resevoir.

Off in the distance, somewhere out of sight and over the trees, you hear a ominously faint, oddly familiar droning hum... It's slowly getting louder.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
As Sen places Kelko gently on to the floor of the van, he will say "I assume that Rorworr can... we must be away" Sen will then look around for something to make the ride as comfortable as possibel for Kelko

Valara Saar

First Post
Noticing Arani limping around and tired Valara will watch her for a moment. "Arani are you ok? You seem injured, is there something I can do to help?"

She really isn't that bad, I geuss. Just different. It must be her way of coping with not being able to be a jedi with so many Jedi around. I should be nicer to her, I will be nicer to her, as long as she doesn't try to talk my ear off.[/]

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr scrambles into the driving seat and starts the van. He places his blaster carbine across his lap and guns the engine.

"Hold on to something, this could be a bit of a bumpy ride." he barks over his shoulder.

Arani Korden

First Post
Valara Saar said:
Noticing Arani limping around and tired Valara will watch her for a moment. "Arani are you ok? You seem injured, is there something I can do to help?"

"I'm fine. Tired, and my ribs still hurt, but I'll be okay. A few hours of sleep would be wonderful, though."

Valara Saar

First Post
"I too could use rest. Perhaps we could rest before doing anything else? I think maybe we all could use a night of rest before we try to take the Pirates on ship away from them. At the very least, anybody with a medpac should treat Arani, and Kelko."

Dorn Tavers

First Post
Dorn climbs into the back of the van, happy to have his lightsaber back. He takes out his remaining medpack and uses it to treat Arani's injuries since Kelko seems too far gone to assist with a mere medpack.

"We've been using these things so much we ought to open up a practice back on Coruscant..."

Equipment: Lightsaber, commlink, medpack

Sia-Lan Wezz

First Post
After scrounging around in the supplies, Sia-Lan puts on her lightsaber, utility belt, comm link, and blaster pistol before hopping in the back of the van, she sizes up Arani and Valaara, before deciding to try and help Arani first.

"Let's see if I can give you a much needed energy boost, so you'll feel like your sparkling self again." Sia-Lan smiles, looking Arani in the eyes, but it's easy to see the shadows deep within her own.

Sia-Lan closes her eyes and reaches out her hands, placing one on each side of Arani's face, touching her gently and concentrating upon the force... the living force that surrounds them, as well as the force that flows through the two of them, trying to restore some of the energy Arani has lost since they landed here.

Heal Another (vitality) +5

[ooc: since I saw that Kelko was too injured for me to affect, I assume I didn't try healing him, so I should be able to use it on someone else... right? Feel free to correct me.]

Last edited:

Remove ads