• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Continued Misadventures of the Starwars Iconic Characters...

Jack Haggerty

First Post
OOC: Sorry about that guys... I'm starting to feel like Bruce Banner.

Sia-Lan reaches Sen and the severely wounded Kelko. Assessing the damage through the Force, she quickly realizes that there is nothing more that can be done here... The gaping burnt hole in his belly simply didn't leave anything behind to heal. Only full bacta immersion could induce such a wound to regenerate itself.

Meanwhile, Rorworr considers the repairability of the Mystic Burn and the repulsor, as everyone else searches for any useful equipment...

The Burn is repairable, but only with the assistance of a fully equipped dry-dock for at least a week's worth of refitting. Rorworr finds at least three hull breaches, the ventral turret has been completely torn off, the navicomp is short-circuited into uselessness, the #2 main thruster has been shot to pieces, and the entire repulsor system is burnt out.

The van, on the other hand, isn't nearly as bad off as it looks. Despite the ugly dent in the van's nose, only a couple of coolant hoses have popped loose, spilling out the coolant and causing the engine to overheat. Rorworr estimates he could have the hoses patched and the coolant fluid refilled from the Burn's reserves in five minutes, maybe less.

Hunting through the crates and the back of the repulsorvan, Valra finds everything her new companions wer forced to leave behind on their ship. [All of your starting equipment is here. Please list it off in your next post.] In addition, she searches the bodies of the pirates, and finds a handful of potentially valuable items... A heavy gold ring, a half dozen earrings, a deck of Sabacc cards and a handful of hard coins from a variety of different currencies and denominations. Not to mention the pirates weaponry. [There are 4 blaster carbines, 3 blaster pistols, 4 knives, 2 vibroknives and a broken vibroblade]

Neither of the van's two former occupants will be giving you trouble anytime soon.

Set picks up the comlink to discover that the transmission light is blinking... An indication that someone at the other end is already waiting for him to transmit. [Unskilled Bluff check!]

Set activates the comlink and announces, "Everything is under control. Situation normal."

"What happened?" replies a electronically distorted voice.

"Uh... had a slight weapons malfunction," Set replies, in a slightly pained voice. "But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?"

"We're sending a squad down," the voice suggests helpfully.

"Uh, uh, negative," Set blurts out, loosing his composure, "We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak... very dangerous."

"Who is this?" the comlink demands.

OOC: Sorry, Set, that was an incredibly unlucky Bluff check... You rolled a 2, +1 for your Charisma.

Set Harth

First Post
00C: No problem, Its what all the great humorous moments are made of.

"Ah I didn't want to have a bloody conversation anyway!" Set pitches the comlink into the bushes.

"Guys!" Shouts Set. We're going to have company!

Set races over to the prone Kelko pushing Sia out of the way.

"No time for that now, we got get out of here. help me with him. " Set shouts over his shoulder. "Everyone grab your stuff and get into the van! Rorworr you better get that hover-van fixed or break out a sythnaboard cause either way we're going to be entertaining some vistitors."

Set will do his best to carry Kelko to the van without causing any further injury, hopefully with help.

Valara Saar

First Post
Finding everyones equipment, Valara lets a self-satisfied smile rise to her face. Looking through the pile of weapons she draws a fresh blaster, and two knives from the pile. Sighing, she will limp over to where Sia-Lan is treating Kelko to give her and Sen, their lightsabers. She looks wistfully at the sabers as she hands them out. I wish...

Exhausted she will limp back to the van and lean her back into it patting the blaster in her hand. "Zheev come here."

OOC: like the solo impression
picked up a blaster and two knives.

Last edited:

Arani Korden

First Post
Yay! My datapad!

"Alright, that's it. I'm officially amending the Jedi Code! There's all that stuff about tranquility and no death and all that, but from now on the last line reads 'Arani does the talking!' Add that to your meditations, people!"

Here I am, Bluff modifier the size of a planet (Well, +10) and Mr. People Skills decides to use the comlink.

Arani grabs her stuff and gets into the van.
Muttering to herself.

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr quickly scrounges any tools that Valara my have found, as well as retriving his gear. He grins at the young force-user in a friendly fashion.

"Thanks, I've been missing this." he says as he picks up his translator droid. *

He then sets about fixing the van, humming quietly to himself.

* Still in Shyriiwook of course.

Jack, my equipment is: Bowcaster, backpack, credit chip, comlink, medpac, survival kit, electrobinoculars, M-TD translator droid.

Plus I'll snag one of the blaster carbines and a vibro-knife while I'm at it.

Last edited:

Arani Korden

First Post
"Rory, if you need a hand, let me know."

Arani's the only other conscious character with Repair skill, so she's the natural assistant. She's also completely exhausted, after hiking through the jungle while fatigued and taking part in a tense shoot out. So she'll curl up in the back of the van and try to get some rest before Set calls down an entire pirate fleet. Sleep would be good, but I'm not counting on it.

Valara Saar

First Post
Valara looks at Arani in horror. "She should not make a joke of the Code. She needs more respect. Though with Set as her example her fears might be founded. Is he really a Jedi?" She asks Sia-Lan in whispers.

Rorworr

First Post
Rorworr gives Arani the tumbs up, and points to a couple of spare tools.

"I'm *really* looking forwards to getting my droid fixed."

Set Harth

First Post
Ah, Ladies? I could use some help moving Kelko, Quit standing around unless you feel you can stop a ragin band of pirates by batting your eyes and smiling at them." sneers Set.

Remove ads