The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill: Glacier Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic Paladin

First Post
Woah. Nice finale.

I really like the Goddess descriptor bit. Excellent way to emphasize the power of artifacts.

Poor Dartan. Not able to fight his father alone, and then unable to save him either. And Korgan's more likely to successfully atone and regain paladinhood than Dartan is.

Was that the entire session's events from last night? Doesn't seem like all that much actually happened...

Last edited:

Aris

First Post
:).....That was just....GREAT:D

thanks for the great ending but...
Wheres Hedreck??

Last edited:

Kesh

First Post
Beautiful! An excellent session, and a great read. Can't wait to see what's next for the Knights.

DWARF

First Post
Personally, I think Dartan, instead of atoning to Heironious, will try to become a champion of Pelor. After all, he had been asking one of the brothers about it, and after the display of true power Pelor had and the cleansing of his father, I think he may change to Pelor's guidance. His work in destroying the Temple of Elemental Evil and recovering the Glaring Sun could be atonement / work enough for changing to Pelor.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

GREAT JOB !!!

Woohaa ! What a story - way to go, Doc !!! As I was reading the story, I listened to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack - fitting music!

What an epic final. Must read it again!

Read it again... EPIC !!! :D

Still, the main villain runs free. Run, Hedrack, run, the Knights of the Silver Quill will get you yet...

--------------

Even if Dartan never atones, he is still one of the coolest. Why should he atone, BTW?
And if I were Heironeus, I'd let Korgan do one hell of an atonement - like killing Asmodeus or something :) - before granting him paladinhood again!

There it goes again, read it and I'm already hungry for more... Keep it coming, Doc !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads