The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill: Glacier Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee Jas

First Post
Wee Jas is the goddess of death, magic and LAW. One of the duties of Vek's temple was to determine the guilt or innocence of criminals brought before them. The blonde man was an evil assassin. As the only "law-enforcing" priest present, he found the man guilty and gave the punishment of a swift death.

The prisoner was told why he was to be executed and allowed last words before he was killed.

Sounds humane to me ;)

Broccli_Head

Explorer
I love Jettok's confindence to drink the drugged ale!
I love Dartan the Grim, acting as bait!

And Vek....the holder of the Deck.

Thanks for the story Doc.

Hammerhead

Explorer
I don't think so

The deck really can't make a PC dislike someone. It can steal their souls, sure, but not do that. And since Surge doesn't seem to be that intelligent. Personally, I'm guessing Ohlanna, Katya's father. And I don't think Dartan likes anyone, so it's irrelevant.

What class is Rahlon? Plain wizard?

Also, did anyone else notice how disturbing Vek was with the Deck of Many Things. He was the new dealer! That can't be good.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Something I just noticed...

"Raff’s ears blazed bright pink and his eyes glazed over in wonder. A dazed Rafflorn reached for the card. "

blazed, glazed, dazed. Now that's some kinda professional writing style! Reads like a third-grader's "what I did over summer break" essay. Ugh.

Hey, Broccli_Head, always good to see you post. Every time I think you've left us like Matchstick, you turn up again.

DWARF

First Post
Two days and we're already into the second page....
KotSQ threads are going by quicker and quicker!

Xaltar

First Post
Rafflorn is a straight wizard who is all about creating things.

Surge is his clockwork psuedodragon familiar.

Most of his feats and spells are to make him and surge better/tougher/cooler.

- Xaltar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases