• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Explorer
WOW

80 points of damage, and you cut your way out with a sharp grappling hook. And 40 hps left. Not bad for a 10th level character. Monte Cook is a mean, mean man.

The readers still miss the antics of Jamison, though.

Grim

First Post
mmm... so good... i really liked the Dino-Dragons.. that was just plain cool. And the scene where Vek comes back was cool too. Classic Time Travel problems.

(Quote)
"Remember the Fate card I drew? I just used it."

The others looked confused. Dartan said "No you didn't."
(/Quote)

I love it.

Victim

First Post
I think one reason why the others were ignorant of his Fates card was that he split from the party and then drew some cards. They may have never known he'd drawn any.

Wee Jas

First Post
Yeah one of those nasty dragons swallowed me whole but like my dwarven comrade Jettok said, "Who is eating who now? You dumb dragon!" I fed it to my shield, Lillith. :D

Know what, Doc? You should play and post twice a week !!! :D

Sad, though that all of the benefits of the deck of many things are gone, now... Poor Tordek.

Great story once again !!! BTW, what is in that top room anyway?

Last edited:

Dawn

First Post
Whoa! Just finished reading both posts.

Amazing battle! Sometimes the risk of the Deck pays off.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
BTW, what is in that top room anyway?

Well, since I can safely say the Knights will never get up there, I don't feel bad saying it- It's an altar to Tharizdun. The room would get Jamison killed in no time.

Characters make three saving throws JUST FOR LOOKING INSIDE THE ROOM FROM THE DOORWAY. It's a candy store for people who want to die in horrible ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads