The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfal

First Post
Whoa Doc, you might wanna retract that. There's still an opportunity to go there, IIRC, after they go you-know-where.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Surfal said:
Whoa Doc, you might wanna retract that. There's still an opportunity to go there, IIRC, after they go you-know-where.

Not really. There's only one way in that door- the master key. Guess who killed a few PCs and ran off with that key in his inventory?

Besides, trust me- the room holds only death. If they knew what was in there, they wouldn't want to go.

Surfal

First Post
Jamison and the key

I did forget about Jamison and the key. But come on, these guys, run away from a chance to die? You must be kidding!

Hammerhead

Explorer
The clock ticks down...

How close are the Knights of the Silver Quill to bringing the supreme beatdown to Tharizdun once and for all?

And now that both characters are dead, what did the "evil" apples end up doing? I've always wondered about that...

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Yep Hammerhead, me too. Jamison's corruption was very interesting twist in story, though nasty for party.

Would Dr Midnight mind writing us something about those 'rotten apples' and their fate. Hey, they could make great villlains too, maybe some later adventure, if they survive through this one where ever they are. I also wonder what happened to poor Hannah. That "dark bride"-part made me wonder. Death has never stopped bad guys from holding onto their 'lovers'.

Mmh, if those ex-pc's stayed to die away somewhere in the temple, maybe the master key is to be found.

Latest adventure has been very exiting.

I wonder what sir Vek is going to do with his "Deck of Many Things". Not all have drawn yet, yes?

Please, more. :)

Conaill

First Post
Re: The clock ticks down...

Hammerhead said:
How close are the Knights of the Silver Quill to bringing the supreme beatdown to Tharizdun once and for all?

My guess: about 10 more characters. Give or take a few. :D

Dr Midnight

Explorer
My best guess is that we have about a month more to go before they're done with the Temple. This last session wasn't supposed to last as long as it did, otherwise we'd be moving swiftly along... but what fun is that?

The black apples gave you one permanent ability point in a random ability. If you were to eat someone else's (which almost happened), or eat two, there'd be dire consequences.

The Ohanna sisters are the only PCs who have not yet drawn cards. I think Katya's going to snap any day now and grab one... It's not like the cards haven't been EXTREMELY beneficial so far.

Hey, golly gee-whillikers, who left this stupid link laying around here? http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&postid=20335#post20335
Someone could trip over that. Pity.

Xaltar

First Post
Hey Doc, a good number of votes for your storyhour! Glad to see that people like to read about our adventures so much, even though my character was obliterated in the first encounter of the night. ;)

- Xaltar

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Well, Xaltar, you and I both know that your next character is going to absolutely rock... and come this thursday evening, everyone will know.

EVERYONE!

Side note, happy birthday to Jettok/Jamison. We presented him with a cake (or, rather, Xaltar and Ziona did) at the last Unusual Heroes session. First thing he did was touch the delicious frosting symbol of Tharizdun in the center, and disappear in a cloud of black smoke. He's on some outer hell-plane right now, but at least in spirit he's still touching things he shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads