The Creation Schema:THE FINAL BATTLE FOR POSSESSION OF THE SCHEMA

Solarious

Explorer
Not a problem. I have plenty of other charaters at which I can mock and cackle at their misfortunes. I always know Cedious will come through with his madness to make me smile.

After all, very little beats taking a dump down a Khyber Shaft! :lol: The ride, and the waits, are worth it just for that. :p

okay- this is where Creation Schema is at-

Writers Block

Crazy personal life with tons of externals

Albany Gameday (and resulting disaster)

Disinterest in how Creation Schema was spiraling out of control

Difficulty running an Epic level adventure / campaign

partial meltdown at last session

Creation Schema will return. Hopefully sooner than later.....

Cedious

First Post
sunday andy it will be all better :)

besides you still have alot to update i can just barely remember these sessions it was like a month ago!

:confused:

THE CREATION SCHEMA
SEGMENT 316
01/21/07
“THE DM’S COP-OUT”

03/17/07 I have gotten very far behind on Storyhours. This is due to time, writer’s block and to some degree- lack of interest. So I am going to summorize the last few sessions here-

They defeat these strange and more refined looking Warforged. They discover a portal that Wall checks out. It leads to a bridge / island area with an ocean od lava and steam. They decide against going there.

They battle four Far-Realmed ½ Dragon T-Rexes which attack with invisibility and other spells. Talon is tasted and swallowed by 3 of the four but always cuts his out. Nearly kill Wall through sheer numbers as he holds them all off as the others attack at range.

They battle formian giants with spell casting powers whom beat on the group a great deal. The group check out their home and instead I kill several members as I use War Hulked Hill Giants with levels in fighter on them. They didn’t see that one coming. Talon and Pebbles are killed while Wall is forced to flee or die in the next attack.

They enter the area the next day and face several more giants (not the war hulked ones) then leave again.

They spot and recognize the Siberys Heir (Kim’s super huge fire elemental ship) and decide to chase it down. They relieze that Kim is after the Creation Schema and must have all the pieces (and he may).

For background stuff- Kim HAS found all of the pieces but his will has so far beaten the spirit’s charms. The bad news is Kim wants to assemble it at the creature’s home anyway.

Figuring Merrix Cannith would want her revived, Kim Elderich has brought Elaydren to the highest level healers of the halfling house of healing. She has been resurrected but pretends to have little memory of events. False. She still wants to be Queen of Xen’drik. Ore doesn’t trust her.

Xulo-12 is moving a strike force to Xen’drik to find the Creation Schema and also begin to conqueor it.

The dragon’s want the group dead and have begun to search for them.

Vol has recalled the changeling cleric. His fate is unknown. His minions however continue to search for Cedious to kill.

Lady Demise still seeks the Schema

The Chaos Storms are gaining in power and time on our plane.

This is a cop out but it needs to be done.

Cedious said:
sunday andy it will be all better :)

besides you still have alot to update i can just barely remember these sessions it was like a month ago!

:confused:

Its 1:30am Saturday.... 32 hours from game time and I have NO idea what we will be doing....

THE CREATION SCHEMA
SEGMENT 317
03/18/07
“New Returning Foes and Allies”

The group discovers a giant’s walled in space with gates only a medium sized figure can fit through. Taking shelter here from a Chaos Storm they stumble onto Bash, a ½ Giant.

After a brief conversation with the dimwitted ½ giant the storm reaches them and a bolt of colored energy strikes the ground nearby. The ½ giant is greatly concerned. It struck the rat nest he feeds from. Suddenly the ground swells and outpours mutated dire rats- dozens of them!

The group does what it can with this swarm. Their skin squirms and moves on its own (Far Realm Template). Using high-level damage attacks they eventually defeat the creatures. Bash joins them since his food has been made “icky”.

Before they leave a mass of metal attacks. Wall charges it and finds he can do little against it. Only with Pelor’s healing can he even attempt to go toe to toe with it. The creature summons Iron Golems (MMII Abomination) and group is forced to flee.

They spot Kim Elderich’s ship fly by low to the ground. “Follow that ship!”

THE CREATION SCHEMA
SEGMENT 318
04/14/07
“Xen’drik Time Warps”

We skipped last week due to my wife’s serious back injury.

Following the river the air ship was following, the group finds themselves within the mountains out of the jungle (Wind Walk). The river ends (begins) as a huge lake that is partially frozen. There is about four inches of snow. Deciding to rest, they set up their tower to sleep.

They awake to being buried in 75ft of snow and ice! They tunnel out and leave the area returning to the valley following the river again. Here they discover a destroyed watercraft by House Orien. There are two survivors- a warforged fighter with extra heavy plating and a human samurai.

They were sent here to find a group of adventurers that were seeking the Creation Schema 3 months ago. This is when the group discovers they “slept” for over three months. They also learn that to reach the place they are looking for, one follows the river to the lake then follows the ridgeline.

They leave the next day…but first they battle strange polymorphing Owlbears that summon dire wolves also.

(Xoriat experimented on vampires and Owlbears creating these creatures.

Remove ads