• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) The D&D Cartoon Heroes In The 2024 PHB

Art by Dmitry Burmak.

IMG_3570.jpeg

Art by Dmitry Burmak​

Vincent55

Adventurer
i have to say i love everything about this artwork, very great start, but fingers crossed they don't mess this edition up like many in the past.

ezo

I cast invisibility
Yeah, in your pic...they ate Uni it seems.
Gotcha.

Yeah, since Uni had finally grown up like the kids, she was big enough as a full-grown unicorn mare to provide ample meat for all the characters and their goblin lackeys.

I thought about having Eric make some comment about Unicorn Stew not agreeing with him... but decided to go with Sheila stealing his toilet paper instead.

More seriously, adding a mostly transparent Sheila showing her as being invisible seems like a no-brainer to me and I'm surprised wasn't done in the first place.

camelotcrusade

Carpe DM
I love it. I couldn't quite remember what all of the OG characters looked like, so I did some Googling. And I found this, which is from a fan-made beat-em-up (in pixel style) based on the cartoon and worth sharing here for another hit of nostalgia.

dungeons[1].jpg

This fan remake also incorporates Strongheart, Kelek, and Warduke, all of whom we saw in 5e's Witchlight. You can see the page (and a SNES style manual!) here:

Last edited:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads