• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The dark jester defeats Happy Harry in their rematch!

graydoom

First Post
Conditions would be 4 flag speed strat.

The Laughing Jester of Swords, Former Lord of the Paradoxial Palace of Opulence
Dark Warrior 0
Signature Style (Sword), Unholy Warrior, Master of Shadows, Poison Blade, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick, Foul Spirit
Fool's Sceptre
5 Yen
2-3

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Harry smiles and laughs as he accepts the rematch and terms!

Happy Harry!
Green Belt 2
7 wins / 5 losses
Sig Style: Phoenix, Northstar, Staff
Dojo Style: Tiger
yen: 8

graydoom

First Post
The jester's first hand
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 1: The dragon seeks with the swamp; guards against the foray of the stone!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 2: The mongoose swims upon the dungeon; defends against the push of the rosewood!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard cuts the foothills; negates the roar of the willow as it moves upon the efforts of the lightning!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion leaps underneath the caves; parries the pain of the lightning!
[00:24] <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger carves the canyon; avoids the drive of the water! *yen*

MidKnight

First Post
Harry reaches into his somewhat depleted bag and pulls forth:

<MeowthBot> 1: The spear destroys the forest; averts the cut of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 2: The courageous fox nails the castle; dodges the foray of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 3: The dagger kicks near the castle; guards against the terror of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 4: The falcon assails the lake; absorbs the chi of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 5: The mantis dances below the village; blocks the pain of the wyrm!

graydoom

First Post
The jester's second hand
[00:26] <MeowthBot> 1: The raven silences the mesa; blocks the rolling of the willow!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 2: The dragon assails the badlands; silences the descent of the heart!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 3: The spider scatters the foothills; grasps the assailment of the armor as it appears on top of the onslaught of the willow!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 4: The sly monkey sweeps higher than the fountain when it ravages the Graveyard of the Undying; glides over the roar of the lily!
[00:27] <MeowthBot> 5: The crab demolishes the badlands; negates the throw of the steam!

MidKnight

First Post
Harry pulls one more scroll from his bag...

<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix shouts underneath the foothills; blocks the violence of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 2: The toad elegantly impales the spring; parries the kick of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rat slaughters the lake; grasps the motion of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 4: The claw tramples the well; fends off the pain of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine tramples the fountain; grasps the slash of the lava!

Kalanyr

Explorer
After this rematch you return to as you were before

Jester is Dark Warrior 1 Record 3-3

Happy Harry is Green Belt 1 7-6

MidKnight

First Post
chat log:

[23:31] <Kalanyr> !mb ybmaster
[23:31] <MeowthBot> Kalanyr: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ruins north-east of the Hunting Grounds on the night of the thorn.
[23:31] <Kalanyr> this chat too?
[23:31] <GrayDoom> yeah
[23:31] <HappyHarry> sure
[23:32] <HappyHarry> The courageous fox nails the castle; dodges the foray of the lily!
[23:33] <HappyHarry> Chi Strike
[23:33] <HappyHarry> done
[23:34] <GrayDoom> i'm thinking
[23:36] <GrayDoom> dirty trick
[23:36] <HappyHarry> nope
[23:36] <Kalanyr> he Chi Striked
[23:36] <GrayDoom> which move of mine will you remove?
[23:36] <GrayDoom> errgh
[23:36] <HappyHarry> :)
[23:36] <GrayDoom> i keep forgetting that annoying chi strike
[23:36] <GrayDoom> sorry
[23:37] <GrayDoom> The scorpion leaps underneath the caves; parries the pain of the lightning!
[23:37] <GrayDoom> siiigh. i'm coming to hate chi strike
[23:37] <HappyHarry> :)
[23:37] <GrayDoom> i think every time it's been used, i've tried to use an ability in response
[23:37] <GrayDoom> done
[23:38] <Kalanyr> this is a tough one
[23:38] <Kalanyr> 2 Flags HH
[23:40] <HappyHarry> The falcon assails the lake; absorbs the chi of the amphibian!
[23:40] <HappyHarry> done
[23:43] <GrayDoom> The blizzard cuts the foothills; negates the roar of the willow as it moves upon the efforts of the lightning!
[23:44] <Kalanyr> hmm
[23:44] <Kalanyr> Frozen Falcon
[23:44] <Kalanyr> 2 HH/1 DJ
[23:44] <HappyHarry> The spear destroys the forest; averts the cut of the scythe!
[23:45] <GrayDoom> The dagger carves the canyon; avoids the drive of the water! *yen*
[23:45] <GrayDoom> done
[23:46] <Kalanyr> hmm
[23:47] <Kalanyr> dagger is good at carving
[23:47] <Kalanyr> 2 All
[23:48] <GrayDoom> next hand up
[23:48] <HappyHarry> next hand up
[23:48] <HappyHarry> beware of clustering :)
[23:50] <HappyHarry> The toad elegantly impales the spring; parries the kick of the leaf!
[23:50] <HappyHarry> FoF
[23:50] <HappyHarry> The phoenix shouts underneath the foothills; blocks the violence of the eyes!
[23:53] <GrayDoom> sigh. dirty trick. which move of mine will you remove?
[23:53] <HappyHarry> darn
[23:54] <HappyHarry> hoping you wouldn't make me choose...
[23:55] <HappyHarry> hard choice
[23:55] <HappyHarry> please remove #5
[23:56] <GrayDoom> sigh. k
[23:56] <GrayDoom> and on to the next round....
[23:56] <HappyHarry> The rat slaughters the lake; grasps the motion of the clouds!
[23:58] <GrayDoom> The spider scatters the foothills; grasps the assailment of the armor as it appears on top of the onslaught of the willow!
[23:58] <GrayDoom> Poison Blade!
[23:58] <Kalanyr> hmm
[23:59] <Kalanyr> Match Jester

Remove ads