• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The difference between males and females

Dark Jezter

First Post
:lol:

Yeah, I remember reading this a few years back. It's still funny.

It also reminds me of a stand-up comedian's comment about the difference between guy movies and chick flicks: Guy movies tend to feature lots of people dying quickly, while chick flicks tend to feature one person dying slowly. :D

ssampier

First Post
funny stuff

I think Rebecca and Gary used to date or they really like each other and won't admit it.

Plus, where was the compromised ending of the story?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
LightPhoenix said:
It's a lot funnier reading this on paper than it is actually doing it in real life. :p

I disagree. We've often done a "serial story" (you can read what the person before you wrote but nothing prior to that) at our group of friend's annual Christmas party and it is always hilarious. It certainly helps when you read it at the END of the night when everybody's writing skills and humor threshold have degraded from alcohol. :D

I always write really dirty stuff if I know that some of my more demure female friends are up next after me.

Our party this year is in a couple hours and maybe I'll post whatever we write this year (if it happens this year).

Rel

Liquid Awesome
ssampier said:
You're always a hoot. Hopefully you write more innuendo than actually "naughty" words. It makes it more fun than way ;)

We'll see how much I have to drink. It doesn't look promising. ;)

crybaby

First Post
This is the first time i have seen this and it is quite amusing. I hope I didn't wake anyone in the house with my laughter.

Remove ads