• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
Hehe, thanks, rolling once more then (funny as the doll is)...

[roll0]

Edit: "A gold coin minted in an unknown land." Better. ;)

SunGold

First Post
Sooo, crash in a barn and hope no one notices? Knock and ask?

Or just camp under the bridge...

tmp_21371-images-1689416747.jpeg

TallIan

Explorer
Sorry to drive a decision so single handedly, but I don't see Magen sneaking into the barn and hoping not to be noticed unless there is a really good reason (like raiding into enemy territory).

eayres33

Explorer
I liked the post as well, tells us something about how the character thinks and acts. It also makes sense that the Noble born character would make a decision and act before consulting the others. It should be fun to play out.

eayres33

Explorer
I hope he hasn't come across as arrogant though, I was aiming at confident and decisive.

That one post in and of itself would make me think that the character was arrogant, but when you look at the back ground and the other posts, then Magen looks more like the confident and decisive character you want him to be.

I'm new to this forum and D&D as PBP but I have years of experience in a Star Wars RP forum, and the one thing I learned is never judge a character by one post, and never judge the player as well.

We are all on a journey together there will be periods were we make questionable choices, but it will all be played out in character, or sometimes in OOC chat.

eayres33

Explorer
I know I am double posting but can I get an age of all the characters? If you want to keep it under wraps, I understand, but can I get an, apparent age of all the PC's?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads