• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

Halford

First Post
Much to her chagrin Ts'iri's Scorching Burst leaves her flying foes unscathed.

Kama'zer draws upon her reves of resolve and feels stronger for it, she then strikes out at the drake flying before her her blade hitting home with a satisfying thunk and hot ichor spraying out.

Murphy curses the rage drake and hurls and eldritch blast at the creature, which unfortunetly flies well wide immongst the foliage.

The Pseudodragon flies out from behind the rock formation and to Kama'zer's left (H13) it then disappears!

The Spiretop drakes both fly at Kama'zer again the firsat darting in and back to its rock unsuccessfully while the second again rends her flesh being away warbling gleefully with Gith blood staining its maw.

The massive Rage Drake snaps at Riar'lon, but the nimble Eladrin is able to dodge away.

The guard drake puzzled by its movement charges at Kama'zer its teeth sinking viciously into flesh leaving the Gith in a sorry state.

The spitting drake lauches a gobbit of acidic spit which strikes Riar'lon and begins to eat away at the Eladrin's skin. Fortunetly the effects seem to quickly fade, though they leave the ranger badly burned.

Murphy seeing the grim situation decides to pull out the big guns, he calls down a torrent of flame upon rage drake as he curses it - the creature is now clearly bloodied roaring in agony. He then moves over next to the creature pushing himself into action and manifesting Armor of Agathys.

Callen, not to be outdone, unleashes two seperate magic missiles upon the rage drake both of which hammer home resoundingly.

OOC: Phew, that took a while! Mri'thras is up. Map to follow shortly.

[sblock=OOC] I have decided to steal Phoenix's combat chart, hope you don't mind, since I find it extremely useful in his game and well turn about is fair play...

elec I sent you an email suffice to say I am now convinced. :D

The Spiretop Drakes are using Fly by Attack, thus the lack of opportunity attacks, fyi.

I'd also like thoughts on the Guard Drakes extra bite damage if there is an ally within 2 squares, should it get it if that ally is invisile? See page 90 of the MM.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Info]
Pseudodragon - Invisible
Spiretop Drake 1 - 9 damage
Spiretop Drake 2
Rage Drake - 60 damage - 6 on attacks for next round
Guard Drake - 11 damage
Spitting Drake
Murphy - 26/26 + 14/14 temp hp.
Callen - 24/24
Mri'thras - 26/26
Riar'lon - 15/30 (-9 sd)
Ts'iri - 30/30
Kama'zer - 4/26 (-8 sd, -14 gd)
vs reflex on rd (1d20+4=7, 1d10+4=5) Recharge check (1d20+6=10, 1d6+4=6, 1d20+6=25, 1d6+4=8) sd on Kama'zer.
gd on Kama'zer (1d20+6=20, 1d10+9=14)
RD on Riar'lon (1d20+9=14, 1d10+4=11)
sd on Riar'lon vs reflex (1d20+8=24, 1d10+4=9)
vs reflex on rd + curse (1d20+4=21, 3d6+4=18)
On rd vs reflex (1d20+4=21, 2d4+4=6, 1d20+4=22, 2d4+4=10)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
OOC: Voda can you give me a grid position for where Mri'thras leapt to? I am a little confused.

Attachments

• Drakes 2.jpg
    Drakes 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67

elecgraystone

First Post
OCC: Sigh... Sadly I've had a debate on the Guard Drake's extra damage before. Unlike quarry or curse where it states that it has to be an enemy you can see, the Guard Drake doesn't even have to KNOW an ally is there. It just magically gets the bonus.

It's lame, but by the book it gets it's +6 damage. :hmm: (sorry to sound miffed but I had a character get run over by a invisible gnome and his pet guard drake. Stupid invisible, hiding, backstabbing gnome!)

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: The place you placed him is fine.

Mri'Thas focuses. He gather his hands describing a big circle. When the hands meet, the githyanki moves his fingers swiftly, drawing arcane symbols in front of him. Chanting some words, he conjures a small blue sphere next the the muddy area (I 10)
Pronouncing the final enchantment word, the sphere explodes in a white cloud of freezing mist.

[sblock=OOC] Use Freezing cloud on square I 10. Burst 2, catching both drakes attacking Kama'Zer (I hope). Any creature entering the area will receive another attack.
6 vs fort for 12 dmg and 20 vs fort for 9 dmg =(

[sblock=MiniStat]
Mri'Thas 1 githyanki wizard
Initiative +6
Passive Insight 16 Passive Perception 11; Senses normal
HP 26 Bloodied 13 Surge Value 6; Surges Per-Day 9
AC 15 Fortitude 13 Reflex 15 Will 14
Skills Arcana +10, Insight +6, History +12, Nature +10
[/sblock][/sblock]

Halford

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Has a nice ring to it Phoenix, at least you can't say I play favorites because you DM the game, well games, I'm in. ;) Plus Invisible Castle and I are currently on very good terms! :D[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Has a nice ring to it Phoenix, at least you can't say I play favorites because you DM the game, well games, I'm in. ;) Plus Invisible Castle and I are currently on very good terms! :D[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, but I figured Hadeys should only be favoring you that much when his cleric is involved. This whole 'blessings upon the player' thing is a bit much, ya think? :.-( ;)[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads