The Elusive Wand Bracer

Dr. Confoundo

First Post
My players and I know we've seen an item, but none of us seem able to track it down. Can anyone offer a pointer?

In the same vein as the potion belt and the scroll organizer, which allow their users easy access to often used magic items (making the retrieval of said items a free action), we are sure that we've seen a bracer that is designed to hold wands. And not the Warforged component either... a non-magical bracer that allows the wearer quick access of multiple wands.

Can anyone help?

Richards

Legend
I did up a magical bracer of wands that was published in Dragon#291, in an article called "Good Things Come in Small Packages" (it was gnome-themed). Is that the one you were looking for?

Johnathan

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
*grumpgrumpgrump*

Bah! In MY day, we'd put our wands in a Quivver of Ehlonna, 'cause that's all we had! And we LIKED it that way!

*grumpgrumpgrump*

Twilighttail

First Post
My players and I know we've seen an item, but none of us seem able to track it down. Can anyone offer a pointer?

In the same vein as the potion belt and the scroll organizer, which allow their users easy access to often used magic items (making the retrieval of said items a free action), we are sure that we've seen a bracer that is designed to hold wands. And not the Warforged component either... a non-magical bracer that allows the wearer quick access of multiple wands.

Can anyone help?
DungeonScape, Page 33

Strongdm

Villager

Can anyone help?
It's in the dungeonscape book page 33 hope that helps

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases