• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Hi all artist I have something new for you!

Name-Oliver Spiritsong
Nickname- Beef the smily
class-Warrior
Job-Guitarist
eye color-brown
hair color-black
weight-167 lb
height-6 feet''9
age-26 years

Oliver is a traveller, he gain is life with is guitar.

Wearing- leather vest with fur
short beard and hair
2 sabre and a crossbow

I dont have the time to do a bigger background for now but maybe later ;)

And finally guy you have all a great talent and you can make WONDERFULL thing :D :D :D

Last edited:

boombrakh

First Post
I was looking for character pictures on the web and having a really hard time finding an appropriate one due to the many oddities with my character when i stumbled upon this site and this thread by mistake.

After looking through this whole thread I must say that the artists here are amazingly talented and I am especially impressed (as I am sure alot are) by Chain Lightnings work. Too bad his personal/work-life is pretty swamped right now because I would like to ask him for his take on my character. If you read this Chain Lightning, please know how much I would appreciate it if you were to take some time out of your very busy life for this request of mine.

*ahem* so, here goes:

Maedhros Sîrfalas used to be a so-called "Star Elf" but has been reborn through a quest in the body of a powerful Wild Elf druid. Through this reincarnation/posession, the only thing that still belongs to his old self are his eyes, which are a sort of transparant violet glass. He is middle-aged but since he is an Elf it doesn't show that much. (closest thing I can think about when it comes to a description).

As a Wild Elf, Maedhros has dark skin and black hair which he tends to quite regularly. He cares alot about how he looks and praises physical beauty daily in his prayers. He is 5' 2" and weighs roughly 124 lbs. What else that stands out about him is his draconic heritage that has taken about a very physical aspect lately. His eyes, although the same as before his reincarnation have taken the reptilian/draconic traditional cat-like iris and he has started to grow a light layer of scales which are mostly transparant as of yet. On his back is a pair of powerful and majestic dragon wings and on his hands he has grown talons/claws.

He always wears light clothing that doesn't hinder his movement as he is a free spirit and loves to take to the skies. The clothes are usually flowing cloth in royal blue and white. He always wears his mithral breastplate with plate bits here and there over the clothes that he conjures with his magic. On the chest of the breastplate the symbol of a dragon can be seen. The plates, when they are conjured over his clothes seem to be crafted together so it seems as if it is one full set of armor with flowing cloth attached to it. In his right hand, he carries with his a spear made out of pure energy/force. It is almost translucent but emits a dim light.

Also, on his side, he carres a bag almost 2 feet wide and 1,5 feet deep made by elven mastercrafters to match his clothes. The bag is really a bag of holding, but is made to look a bit more like the bag you wear across your chest which hangs by the side.

And since so many others are including vital gamestats to their request, I guess I should to.

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 20
Constitution: 14
Charisma: 16

Again, I am very impressed by everything i've seen here and I would cherish this as the best christmas present ever (aside from when I got my first Optimus Prime ;)) if I could have the honors of having Chain Lightning create this picture for me.

Last edited:

Great pictures Hunter. Glad to see you back.

As for requests, Lalato I will try my hands at your gnome bard, but before I get too far along, are there any more details about what he looks like that you would like to add, or is it all up to me?

Thanks
Bastion

Lalato

Adventurer
BastionLightbringer said:
Great pictures Hunter. Glad to see you back.

As for requests, Lalato I will try my hands at your gnome bard, but before I get too far along, are there any more details about what he looks like that you would like to add, or is it all up to me?

Thanks
Bastion

He's a typical Gnome, tanned skin, light hair, blue eyes. He's only 3'3" tall, and as with most D&D Gnomes, he's thin with some small amount of facial hair. He wears a magical chain shirt and his weapon of choice is the Short Bow (though he also carries a longsword). He rides a large dog (like a Mastiff or Irish Wolfhound). When he's not wearing his chain shirt, his normal clothes tend to be typical for Gnomes of this setting. They wear clothes similar to that traditionally worn by Gypsies/Roma in Eastern Europe.

That's about as specific as I can get. You're free to come up with any other distinguishing bits as you see fit. Thank You! :)

--sam

Missywelden

First Post
I would love to see a non-anime version of my D&D character

As my title says, I would love to see such a redition of my character. That, and no matter how much I draw her I can't get her right. I can usually draw ( and it satifies me in D&D ). But this character is frusterating, and yet so simple. If somebody can draw her (or ever tries), you will have my eternal gratitude.

Name: Mia Silvertoungue (because she is a sorcerer with distant draconic bloodline...and it sounded cool until everybody started to laugh at it...then I realized. Even still I stand by my choice)
Species: Halfling
Personality: She rarely ever smiles (mostly because she is complaining about something, mad or pouting). When she does it is the almost always a smirk. Only once has she ever actually smiled in a session. Her pose would generally be anything but a sexy pose, because she protects herself too well...and she wouldn't want somebody to even think they can come near.
Looks: This is where it got me. Gothic Halfling. Her hair is black with lime-green highlights. It is straight and goes to her mid-back. She wears a white dress that goes mid-thigh and has thin straps and slight frills along the top and bottom, black ankle boots and a black shimmery cloak (charisma), a small silver amulet of protection (with a plain black gem in it), and silver plain small bracers. She has a round halfling nose. Her lips are deep pink. Her eye-lids are blackened as if she gets lack of sleep (they are naturally black because she does get lots of sleep when she get manage). Her eyes are green and she has pale skin. She is a slender halfling.

Oh, by the way she does not have a familiar (she took a thing out of a dragon magazine with gives her a line of acid)

Thank you so much. I hope I gave enough details!

Hunter

First Post
Atien of the Wardens

Verbatim-Thank you!

Bastion-Thanks, good to see you taking time to post some drawings here again, you do great work as always.

Here is my take on Atien of the Wardens.

Hunter

FnordBear said:
Well hopefully this thread is still taking requests.

I have what I hope is a unique and inspiring character i would like to see drawn, Atien of the Wardens. He is a character from the Dark Sun campaign setting, for those not familier metal of any kind is VERY rare.

Atien is a human male about 6ft tall, has shoulder length hair, and very refined, almost elven features. He is wearing well made black leather armor under a deep gray desert cloak. His armor is worn on top of a loose red robe of the type favored by desert nomads. He generaly (when in battle) is wearing a crystal mask that is a blank vaugely human visage. He carries 3 long swords on his back, on hilt facing to either shoulder and one strait up in the middle.

One sword is metal, silver, ornately wrought and decorated with the fangs of vampires. This is an evil blade that he is cursed to carry. If he wields this in battle he always seems to be forelorn and reluctant look.

One sword is made of cold iron, it is finely made but not nearly as ornate. This is his blade earned in battle. He wields it with enthusiasm and nobility.

Lastly is a simple looking but extremely well made obsidian longsword. This sword has a well sculpted wooden hilt and crossgaurd and an unadorned obsidan blade. This sword is his legacy and he wields it in an unsure manner.

About his left hand is a gauntlet, silvery and seemingly almost transparent at times. he looks at it with disdane as it too carries a heffty price.

Atien's last and most strikeing visual feature is that he is an Albino. This leads to him constantly hooding his face in his cloak against the harsh desert sun.

For artists that like to know emotions for help drawing faces, For the most part he is reserved but very kind. In battle he is cold, so cold he has even terrified his allies with some of his actions. Above all else he has an aspect of fanatism to him. He truely believes in his cause above all else.

I am not too concenred about pose, be it action, portrait, or profile. I would just love to have an artistic depiction of him.

Attachments

• Atien.jpg
    Atien.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 296

paula1969

First Post
Another great rendition Hunter. Your drawing is exactly as discribed.

Hunter said:
Verbatim-Thank you!

Bastion-Thanks, good to see you taking time to post some drawings here again, you do great work as always.

Here is my take on Atien of the Wardens.

Hunter

AJ53

First Post
Hi... Just popping on to make a quick request, if you guys'd be so kind... um...

Vrael, Tiefling Rogue/Assassin

Vrael stands at 5' 9", and weighs in at a lithe 128 lb. He did his best to hide his tieflinghood by filing down his horns and wearing a headband over what was left, wrapping his blood-red, pointy-fingered left arm in bandages, and keeping out of the sun whenever possible- so he could pass off his white hair and red eyes as albino traits, rather than something much worse. However, he found himself in a difficult position when his wings grew in explosively, and stopped trying to hide what he was. Nowadays, he travels with a group of mercenary adventures, his inherited rapier ever at his right hip, now complemented with a second golden one below it on his belt. On his right arm, he wears a studded metal gauntlet, an effective backup weapon. Oddly enough, this tragic character is often found with a smile on his face, revealing pointed teeth- the realization that even with the world against him, he can still fight for a better tomorrow.
(In short, his current description: 5'9", 128 lb. Horns curving up over his head, black, plain headband just below where the horns start. Red eyes, white hair tied back in a pony tail. Large, batlike wings sprouting from the shoulders. Black and blue cloak on his back. A dark tunic covers a mithral shirt, and two rapiers hang from his right hip (woo, southpaw)- one silver, one gold. His left arm is blood-red from just after the elbow to the tips of his pointed fingers, and his right is covered by a half-finger gauntlet that is overlaid with studs. He wears rugged pants that match his tunic, with functional blackened boots.)

What he doesn't know is that his family is directly descended from Levistus, ruler of the 5th layer of Hell. (It would be absolutely Awesome if whomever is kind enough to draw this superimposes a picture of Levistus on the background in some way, but this really isn't part of the request... it's kind of a sub-request)

I would be so rediculously happy if someone were to do this for me, I have absolutely no talent for this sort of thing... I appreciate any efforts made, really, I do.

Last edited:

Remove ads