The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Saba Taru

Explorer
Stegyre said:
I thought I'd try throwing my own request into the ring:

Etienne

His chainmail is giving me fits, but I am working on a picture for you. Unless you tell me not to. :D

Anyone want to take a stab at drawing my Vampire character?

I like to call him Technomage, though that might be a bit misleading. He's a Tremere computer/tech freak. Young, as in some 25 years old male caucasian, with dark tussled hair and a soul patch. His style is a mix of computer geek and traditional tremere mysticism so I'd like him to have a long coat (possible very dark red in color) with some arcane symbols running at the hem and as highlights and perfectly round (sun)glasses. If you want to draw the coat open then he'd have dark/black jeans and t-shirt underneath. Also hightech VR Gloves on his hands and VR Glasses hanging from his neck and some modern details (talks to cellphone, has ipod (or similar) and a PDA etc). Also, he should have a satchel to carry his bigger stuff.

He's of average height but somewhat gangly.

Oh, you could add in an eyebrow or noce piercing

This is probably not what you had in mind, but it was fun nonetheless. :)

I only understood portions of your request (no clue what a soul patch is and Google spit back a lot of metaphysical crap, so I gave up the search), and I don't play Vampire, so I'm hoping I'm at least in the right universe. I apologize, though. He came out a lot more steampunk than I was expecting him to. Bah.

Attachments

• Vamp-Techmage-WEB-v1.jpg
    Vamp-Techmage-WEB-v1.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 275

Stegyre

First Post
His chainmail is giving me fits, but I am working on a picture for you. Unless you tell me not to. :D
Ancient muranian saying, "The beggar does not dictate to the artist, but waits patiently, honored that one has even heard his petition."

(no clue what a soul patch is and Google spit back a lot of metaphysical crap, so I gave up the search),
I believe that, in this context, a soul patch is a very small beard, just below the lower lip, like so.

Silversun

Banned
Banned
Here's a request:

Eriana; Female Eladrin Star Pact Warlock.
As she is proficient in chainmail, she consistently wears an enchanted suit of Spiritmail eladrin armor crafted for her by her friend Thurvin. The armor has a moon and stars motif. Specially trained in the great sword, she is also able to use it as her pact blade. Intense study has allowed her to master rituals and she has a special Ritual Book where she has all her rituals available to her; it is able to withstand being submersed is water without taking any damage from it.

Eriana has a male riding hare as a mount named Ghorja. Ghorja is equipped with a special saddle to keep Eriana from falling out when mounted.

Eriana is as smart as she is beautiful (INT 16, CHA 16). She wears a tiara that the affects of a Crown of Command with a Halo of Fallen Stars. She wears a leather cloak and steel toed boots. At her waist she wears a chain link belt with a gilded clasp. On the left side of her belt is where her scabbard for her sword rests. At the left are three Bags of Holding and a special clasp that gives her quick access to Ritual Book (retrieval is a minor action). She also wears a Ring of the Dwarf Lords on the ring finger of her left hand.

She is tall (6' 4") and has long blonde hair (waist length, held back into a ponytail) and piercing blue eyes. She has a dark tan from excessive adventuring and freelancing as a wilderness guide during the daylit hours (not too dark of a tan, but not a light tan either.) She is of average weight for her build (muscular/tall).

If I could reaquest a background, I'd like her to be posed in the foreground of a frontier town nestled in the claering of a light jungle with a river that separates two halves of the town.

Last edited:

Aedh

First Post
Description for one of the characters:

Talkir Gunsmith:

Short, stocky with a long grey bread, plaited into two. He wears black leather armour, which is made of many layers, and has a long, dark green coat. He carries a short, stocky rifle of archaic design, with a clockwork flint mechanism.

The rest is up to the artist!

-Aedh.

Saba Taru

Explorer
No, that's absolutely perfect :cool:. The only thing lacking is the soulpatch, which is, as Stegyre said, a small beard just below the lip. Thousand thanks to you :)

Thanks for clearing that up, Stegyre and Blackrat. If I had facial hair (or the ability to grow it), I suppose I would have known that. I see it all the time, I just didn't know it had a special name. :blush:

Let me rework the picture with facial hair.

Saba Taru

Explorer
No, that's absolutely perfect :cool:. The only thing lacking is the soulpatch, which is, as Stegyre said, a small beard just below the lip. Thousand thanks to you :)

Ok. Hair added. Let me know if this is better. :)

Stegyre said:
Let us all be glad that you suffer from neither.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I needed that. :p

Attachments

• Vampire-Technomage-WEB-v2.jpg
    Vampire-Technomage-WEB-v2.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 217

Remove ads