The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

tecnowraith

First Post
Chain Lightning said:
Here's Tecnowraith's Half-Fiend/Half-Elf character.

Please forgive my messy line work, I didn't have time to do a polished piece. Just kept it sketchy mostly. I also hope it's kind of near to what the creator intended.

I'll admit I'm not up on all the variable races outside the standard ones in the PHB. So I don't know what a half-fiend would look like. I think I heard someone mention horns.....so I gave him a few. Tecnowraith mentioned a racial weapon or demonic polearm. I also don't really know what weapons fiends prefer either, so I might've messed up there. As far as the polearm goes, I really only had time to do a 'waist up' sketch and so if I put in the polearm....there wouldn't be enough space to show off the end of it. Plus I was thinking....if this guy is a warrior/spellcaster type all in one.....I want to show him holding a weapon in one hand while having the other free to cast spells with. I dunno....just rambling.....

Anyways, here ya go. Hope you like. (Bozidar, I'll try and give your character a shot too. When I get some more time) :)

I like! Can you modify some it? Take the horns out/off, give him sunglasses (fanatsy style), make the ears longer and wider (like Wracraft 3 elves), not sure if I am going to have him wear armor or not, but give him a runic wizard's staff. My character is now a Tiefling Wizard (maybe 1 level fighter-for the weapons and armor), gime more of a fantasy style trenchcoat or wizard robe. The tattoos are cool but its more of runic/glyph tattooing, his body/flesh is his spellbook. Give him Nightcrawler's hands: 2 fingers and a thumb. I like to compare the runic tattoos the ones you already. The height and body type looks ok (maybe wizardry), the hair style is good no change, like the face just give him the changes above.

The concpet that he is an arcane/occult investigator. This pic will be good for later on when he changes :D .

Thanks for the pic, I like it for my character's change.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BOZ said:
good call, knightfall! i'll post some requests in this thread when i find the time. ;)

Thanks BOZ!

The idea just sort of came to me. One of those lightbulb sort of ideas. Hopefully we'll see some more great artwork on this thread like Chain Lightning's first art post for Tecnowraith. (Great work, CL!)

Cheers!

KF72

Smoke&Mirrors

First Post
Hey, hey!

I'm much impressed with the quality of work that's already shown up on this thread, so I decided to post a charcter I have in the works for a game I'm starting next week. It's a modern day Exalted game, and he is a lunar (or shapeshifter) with the wolf animal totem... pretty much stereotypical werewolf cooolness. Anyhow, I see him normally wearing plain street clothes, not limited just to jeans and tshirt... feel free to do whatever in the clothes department. He's thin with dark black hair that's is kinda spiked on his head, and a trim black goatee. His eyes are brown, and there is a silvery circle of light that shines on his forehead when he casts spells. He doesn't have weapons of any kind. In his werewolf form, he is a hulking tank o' destruction that often causes others to drop their weapons and run... quickly. Other than that the character is open to interpretation. The drawing could be of just the character, or it could also show him in his werewolf form, either way is good. So if anyone has the time, and is interested, you are most appreciated. Thanks! :D

GralTok

First Post
Hi I'm starting a new player in a game that will be great fun. It's PlayByPost and I would to have an illustration of him., at his beginning.

Ok I would be interested in two pose. I prefer monochrone for they appear to be less colorcrazy and I can test myself and colorizing them using photoshop. But BY NO MEANS restrain yourself if you prefer color. My job is not of colorizing in photoshop even if I do it from time to time. So you are totally free of teh format you want to do the drawing.

The first would be of him at as desk studying an old tome with his teacher, an old man, looking over his shoulder.

The second would be of him walking down the road in any setting you wish (moutain, forest, plain...) with all of his equipment on his back.

Well thanks for reading so far and for maybe the interest of drawing him.

Next his description. He is Tuatha but I'm not sure what it is else than a cross-breed between celt god and human so draw liek a human.

Eôin Mackoìds is tall by human standard at 3inches over 6feet and 185lb. He has deep blue eyes and brown curly hair that goes down under his shoulder. He clean his beard to keep it of only a few days old. His skin is sun-tanned. He wear a brown kilt with yellow square linned in red and green. It goes back over his left shoulder and tie at his belt on hir right side. He often wear no shirt or when required it is of one color found in his kilt. He his strong but not build to show it, more raw force than sharpened muscle. His training with the claymore burn any extra weight he could accumulate in his study and keep him in shape for the road.

On the road he would wear his MW studded leather armor under the kilt part that goes over hsi shoulder. His claymore would be sheated under his backpack. Most of his equipment attached to his pack, bedroll under it bucket on one side... you see what I mean.

And here is sheet.

Eòin Mackoïds
CN Tuatha Male
Ranger 2/Rogue 2/Celtic Bard 3/Horizon Walker 0
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 185lb.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Long curly brown
Skin: Sun-tanned
Deity: Oghma

Abilities:
Str: 14
Dex: 17
Con: 12
Int: 14
Wis: 12
Cha: 12

Saving throws:
Fort: ¿5 = 4base ¿ 1Con
Reflex: ¿12 = 9base ¿ 3Dex
Will: ¿4 = 3base ¿ 1Wis

Combat:
Hit points: 42/42 (8+4+5+3+6+4+5)
Initiative: ¿3
AC: 1 (10Base ¿ 0Armor ¿ 0Shield ¿ 3dex)
Melee: ¿ (+2str +5bab)
Ranged: ¿ (+3dex +5bab)

Feats:
Endurance
Rapid Shot
Self-Suficient
Track
Weapon Focus Claymore

Skills: rng rog C.B H.W Ability Feat Total
Balance 2 3 5
Climb 2 2 4
Craft Calligraphy 5 2 7
Disabel Device 3 1 3 7
Escape Artist 2 3 5
Gather Information 2 1 3
Handle Animal 3 1 4
Healing 5 2 1 2 10
Hide 3 1 3 7
Jump 2 2 4
Knw Law 7 2 9
Knw Geography 5 3 2 7
Knw History & Mythology 5 2 7
Listen 3 1 4
Move Silently 3 1 3 7
Open Lock 3 3 6
Ride 2 3 5
Search 3 2 2 7
Spot 3 1 4
Survival 5 2 1 2 10
Swim 2 2 4
Tumble 2 3 5
Use Rope 2 3 5

Languages:
Gaelic
Elf
Giant

Special Qualities:
-Favored Ennemy Giant: +2 to Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, Survival and to Damage.
-Wild Empathy +3: Diplomacy check for animal, take more or less 1 minute.
-Combat Style Archery
-Sneak Attack 1d6
-Trapfinding
-Evasion
-Bardic knowledge +7

Equipment:
Claymore
Composite Longbow +2str (1d8/x3/110ft. 3lb. Piercing) 300gp
Arrows 20 (3lb.) 1gp
Masterwork Studded Leather Armor (+3 +5 15% 20lb.) 175gp.
Backpack 2lb. 2gp
Bedroll 5lb. 1sp
Winter Blanket 3lb. 5sp
Bucket 2lb. 5sp
Candle x5 -- 5cp
Canvas 10sq. yd. 10lb. 1gp
Map Case .5lb. 1gp
Chalk -- 1cp
Fishhook x5 -- 5sp
Flask 1lb. 3cp
Flint & Steel -- 1gp
Grappling Hook 4lb. 1gp
Ink 2oz. vial -- 16gp
Inkpen -- 1sp
Bullseye Lantern 3lb. 12gp
Clay Tankard 1lb. 2cp
Oil 3-pint flask 3lb. 3sp
Parchment x10 -- 2gp
Belt Pouch .5lb. 1gp
Trail Rations x4 4lb. 2gp
Silk Rope 50ft. 5lb. 10gp
Sack .5lb. 1sp
Soap 1lb. 5sp
Shovel 8lb. 2gp
Torch x2 2lb. 2cp
Waterskin 4lb. 1gp
Whetstone 1lb. 2cp
Harp 3lb. 5gp
Thieves' Tools 1lb. 30gp
Celtic Outfit -- --
565.75gp
24.25gp

Money:
Platinum:
Gold: 590
Silver:
Copper:

Spells
0:3 - 1:2
0Detect Magic, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Open/Close, Resistance
1Comprehend Language, Cure Light Wounds, Expeditious Retreat

AND AGAIN a big thanks in your interest.

ThorneMD

First Post
Here are a few requests that I would like done.

Haldir
Male Half-Orc Druid
Leather Armor
+1 Scimitar
Large Wooden Shield
Necklace of animal teeth
Wounds regenerating (like if you cast regenerate moderate woiunds)

Araos
Elven Sorcerer/Psychic Warrior
Flowing Red robes
Long Flowing Black Hair
Crystal longsword with a jeweled hilt
Dark green cloak
(if visible)Deep blue pants

Rudic Noson
Human Paladin
Follower of Torm
Scalemail
Heavy Flail on his Right side
Glaive on his Back
Whip tied above his belt
Whip Dagger on his Left Side
Holy Symbol
Gauntlets
Sholder Length greasy black hair
Goatee

Araust
Male Human Fighter
6'7''
Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Sythe with some kind of Runes on it
Flowing Worn Cloak
Angry Look on face
Scar across Left Eye
Spiked Blonde Hair
Whip(optional)
The Sword that is in the below pic on his back, needed
Hitman Style Gloves

Attachments

• Merlins Sword.jpg
    Merlins Sword.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,611

Chain Lightning

First Post
Hey all, I'll try to put up something new soon. I'm currently working on Bozidar's character with that Corellon Larethian holy sword. BTW, how'd this human get a holy sword from the god of elves? :) Wouldn't mind hearing the synopsis of that story. Heh heh. Is he a fighter? Paladin?

Kai Lord said:
Chain Lightning:

Do you have a webpage or a gallery of work?

Actually I used to, but not at the moment. Some other artist friends and I have a collective studio webpage, but its currently being redone. I'll be putting up my recent work there. I'll post a link when the site is done. Or putting a link to it in my profile. :)

Bozidar

First Post
1st -- Thank you sooo much for trying this out :) It's hugely appreciated, and i'm very greatful for the effort, no matter the result.

2nd --
BTW, how'd this human get a holy sword from the god of elves?
Well, he didn't get one from him.. but he does worship him. His father, a widower, married an elven barrister that was staying in their town for some time. Shortly after the marriage, his father was slain (think old west, the cowboys lured him into a trap and killed him). His step-mother, while he was still a young boy, took him back to her ancestral home and he was raised among elves. He felt a strong bond with the teachings of corellon, even though he is not of that race, and he felt the calling..

The sword is a +3 Holy long sword.. he had it comissioned, and decorated with markings and such to honor his god.

Remove ads