• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

phreakphit

First Post
So i have a different request for the mud I play. Lance is an interesting character I play, and can be summed up in 3 words... Flamboyant Drowish Vampire. Yep, read it again.

Some notes of differences, on this mud Drow are not necessarily evil, and they are pale, very pale, from millenia under the ground. Albinoism is common, and so is pupilless (and therefore completely white) or black colored (and therefore entirely black) eyes. His description looks like this...

A perfect combination of muscle and limberness, this drow moves
with an air of grace that reveals his ancient elven roots. Salt
and pepper colored hair which is long, and somewhat spiky covers
the head of this pale being. Like many of the race, his eyes are
black beyond comparison almost seeming to suck all light deep into
them. His bare hands bear no calluses, evidence that he has done
little grunt work in his life, and there are no scars or marks
visible upon his body. A small mole resides just above the right
corner of his lips, more of a beauty mark than a blemish. He
is of an average height for the drowish race, reaching over the
heads of some but not all, and his body is equally proportioned;
his torso being about the same length as his legs. He is clean
and well manicured; and he carries a slightly sweet fragrance
though not overpoweringly so. True to form, his skin is a pale
color at best, almost pasty in complexion; very much like that of
a sick creature on the verge of death.

And he wears the following eq (most of it can be left out.. the main things he is known for is the femine cloak and the blood red ruby ring)

<used as light> a piece of glowing lichen
<worn on finger> a blood red ruby set in gold
<worn on head> a raven-colored brimmed hat
<worn on feet> a couple of wing-edged boots
<worn about body> a billowing cloak with an effeminate silver fur collar
<worn about waist> a belt made of pitch-black leather
<worn on eyes> Black framed glasses, with raven tinted lenses
<worn on left shoulder> (Invis) a large, black leather backpack
<clipped on belt> a shiny leather keychain

Lance moves extremely gracefully, so much so that he appears to glide to many, and is a user of magic to the limit. He is of course vampyre (spelled with y in my mud) and has fangs that are quite large, and everything about him is flamboyant. His gestures, his movements, his words and speech. So yah... he sticks out. Have fun with it if you choose it.

Minryna

First Post
This is a character I thought up recently and would love to have some sort of art done of.

Minryna Kilurden
24-year old female human

She has extremely pale skin, that can often be seen with oil smudges from working on some sort of gadget. Her eyes are a bright green. She wears a black tank-top, which comes just above her belly-button, with baggy black pants that barely hang onto her hips, leaving her stomach bare. The left leg of her pants is torn off at her thigh, leaving her one mechanical leg exposed. She also wears brown boots, which appear a bit oversized. She has a black fingerless glove on each hand, and a black headband that can only be seen across her forehead under her long, somewhat messy, red hair, which she allows to hang past her shoulders most of the time, or up in a messy ponytail.

For a little history:
She grew up on a space station with her father, an excellent engineer that taught her everything she knows about machines. When she was about 18, her father caused an explosion while working on a project. Her father was killed, and she lost her left leg, managing to recieve no other major injuries. She designed her new leg using the skills from her father, plus a few of her own ideas, several years later, also creating a large mechanized gun that seems to be always changing with her various whims. She works on the space station, taking whatever odd repair jobs come along. She has recently been hired onto the crew of the Isia, temporary ship to a band of space pirates in search of a legendary ship.

If there's anything I left out that should be needed, feel free to let me know and I'll try to fill in the gaps.

By the way I love the work I've seen in this thread, hoping someone's willing to give mine a shot.

Last edited:

Mithril Dragon

First Post
IcyCool

IcyCool - do not worry. I know I keep saying this but Gideon is not forgotten. Things were really slow when I got involved with this thread and now its the opposite. I have a big job that I have to finish and then I can get back on Gideon. Since you are being so patient I will make it a full color scene when I get the chance to work on it. Cool?

Kathaer

First Post
Where's Keel Tarqham? ... Hi there Hunter, your friend Alexis is almost dead, he lost one hand and now he has an undead hand instead of the old one, althrough he has completely white eyes that allows him to see DEATH everyWHEREEE.. oh yes, Int has grown up 2 points... costing... 2 points left in strength and ... carisma ... so the stats are

ST 7
DE 11
CO 9
IN 18
WI 15
CA 7

ikazuchi

Explorer
RE: Minryna Kilurden

Does Minryna have a lithe or more muscular frame?
Would she be more likely to have a gadget/wrench or her gun in her hands?
How advance is the tech on her leg (pistons and wies or smooth-ish metal)?

I'm not the best of artists, but I'll give your character a try.

Minryna said:
This is a character I thought up recently and would love to have some sort of art done of.

Minryna Kilurden
24-year old female human

[snip]

By the way I love the work I've seen in this thread, hoping someone's willing to give mine a shot.

Minryna

First Post
ikazuchi said:
Does Minryna have a lithe or more muscular frame?
Would she be more likely to have a gadget/wrench or her gun in her hands?
How advance is the tech on her leg (pistons and wies or smooth-ish metal)?

I'm not the best of artists, but I'll give your character a try.
Let's see....her frame would be more on the muscular side. She'd most likely have her gun, and the leg is mostly the smooth metal sort of thing. And thanks for giving her a shot. As far as the gun goes, I haven't completely thought out the look of it, outside of being big and somewhat....odd I guess would be the word for it.

Last edited:

ikazuchi

Explorer
Preview of Minryna

Okay, here's the rough draft. Let me know if there is any magor changes that need to be done before I go in and really tighten it up (or try to).

Minryna said:
Let's see....her frame would be more on the muscular side. She'd most likely have her gun, and the leg is mostly the smooth metal sort of thing. And thanks for giving her a shot. As far as the gun goes, I haven't completely thought out the look of it, outside of being big and somewhat....odd I guess would be the word for it.

Attachments

• EN World Mechanic1.jpg
    EN World Mechanic1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 226

Minryna

First Post
ikazuchi said:
Okay, here's the rough draft. Let me know if there is any magor changes that need to be done before I go in and really tighten it up (or try to).
I don't see anything that really needs changing on it. Looks good to me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads