• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

StylinLP

First Post
Any of you artists wish to sketch up some sort of D&D gaming table with a astral travel the planes theme? Some sort of table that looks to be a portal to travel to other planes where the summoner or the players will use? Been thinking of building a table like that for my group. Not sure which runes or sigils to use but probably Celtic, Elf or that old mathmatical sigil language? Any sketch up to give me idea's would be really great. Woodworker meets artist maybe? Could be a fun project. Let me know. Help is much appreciated :)

carborundum

Adventurer
Here's an interesting one. My Duskblade from several pages ago had an unfortunate accident with a Blue Dragon, and passed away. He was reincarnated by a crazy druid and is now half treant!
He's now 9 feet tall, covered in bark and sprouting twigs. Somehow his Red Dragoncraft Full Plate (we're playing Red Hand of Doom) grew with him, giving a modicum of fire protection in his new form.

So, a 9' tall half-tree-half-moon elf Duskblade in red dragonskin plate, wielding a Greatsword in one mighty fist, shaking a leafy fist at the gods who have doomed him to remain single for the rest of his life.

Anyone fancy it?

Not exactly what you are looking for
But I thought it had some of the elements.

I can’t take all the credit for this image as it started out as a something I found on the internet,
But since I modified it a great deal I thought it would be appropriate to post it.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

Attachments

• Treant.jpg
    Treant.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 203

carborundum

Adventurer
I like it! Its even more tree-y (how should one spell that?) than I'd first imagined, but I do like it - 10' reach too - spot on :)

Cheers and thanks a lot! Do you have it without the background, by the way?

Babette

First Post
Voadam said:
Ok here is a request.

Voadam Human Eldritch Knight.

A big viking warrior with a full beard and long brown hair, steel blue eyes. He wears white robes with silver runic trim on the cuffs and edges, belted by a blue sash. He wears caribou skin boots that can pop out large arctic owl wings from the sides if he needs to fly. He normally is armed with a glowing bastard sword or uses a thunderlance (a glowing spear of crackling force that can vary in length). He is fond of throwing lightning bolts as well. His familiar Waldo is a ten foot long (inlcluding the tail) dire otter with a jeweled and spiked collar. Sometimes he has mystical marks on his cheeks, forehead or the tops of his hands from Greater mark spells (brown for earth, red for fire, white for air).

Thanks!

Here's my take on your Viking Dude... :D

Attachments

• VIKING2.jpg
    VIKING2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 206

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Anyone up to draw a quick scetch? I'm not much of a drawer myself but I would like to have a scetch to show to my player of a goblin admiral. An old mean looking goblin with uniform like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tōgō_Heihachirō.jpg . Preferably leaning to a metallic cane. If someone can draw it up quite quicly I'd be very thankfull. No need to color or anything, just a fast drawing. The uniform doesn't need to be exact matct. If you're willing to take artistic liberties with it I'd be happier.

KingOfChaos

First Post
Kinda surprised none of the artists actually stepped up to the challenge of Hannible. I guess only Chainlightning was good enough to take on one of my descriptions. :p

tecnowraith

First Post
I like someone to draw my new character Remy. The idea of the character is he is the fantasy version Riddick from Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick.
Race: Male Drow (Eberron version)
Class: Swordsage/Rogue
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200 lbs.
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Typical drow but with goggles up
Hair: Typical Drow hair but done similar the old chinsse wuxia hairstyle similar to Chow Yun-Fat's in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Clothes: fantasy version of Riddick's costsume on Crematoria prison. The group slaves in a gladiatorial city. Yes we are gladiators.
Weapons: He is a two-weapon fighter wielding archaic short swords.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sniff. No love for crazy fiend-controlling pirate conjurors. :)

stonegod said:
Just saw this thread and decided it'd be great to try one.

Col Tobinson

Concept
Mad pirate, fiend-summonin'-and-controll'n spellcaster.

Appearance
Mad Col is a man in his middle age (about 40) who looks like he has not been taking care of himself. His salt-and-pepper hair is in tangles, and his beard would make a dwarf cry. His hands and face show the signs of a life at sea with permanent creases and a deeply burnt tan. Col has piercing hazel eyes, and strangely enough, all of his teeth (apparently, he likes his citrus). He has obviously slept in his clothes a few times. He is 5' 11" and 180 lbs.

One piece of required equipment: A cunn'n tricorne hat. Other than that, he's an arcane caster w/o familiar an no serious kit other than a book of dark worldly secrets he is often peer'n into.

Scarecrow

First Post
Vrael

Vrael as requested by AJ53 in post 709 on page 24

Can someone PM him for me - though I don't think he's been to the boards for over a year so it might be a bit pointless! :(

Crow

Attachments

• Vrael.jpg
    Vrael.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 177

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads