• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

hero4hire

Explorer
Mycanid said:
Anyone out there? :(

zeke.jpg

Not spot on...But maybe yoiu can do something with it?

Chain Lightning

First Post
Felix said:
After 20 pages I'd like to say that it's almost been 4 years since my request in post #2. I suppose I'll renew it now.

Konstanin

Bar 2 / Rgr 3 / Forsaker 4
Height: 6' 8"
Weight: 350 lbs

Konstantin comes from the Land that Bleeds, a wasteland pitted with geysers of steam and volcanos. His young life was spent enslaved to the druids who controlled the tribes. He escaped southward and fought to hold off the invasion of barbarians into more civilized lands.

He wears wolf pelts when cold, and a leather jerkin and coarse pants when the weather is warm. A breastplate is generally always worn. His greatsword is strapped to his back, and the scabbard is well worn from Konstanin drawing the blade. A dagger is strapped to his left calf for use in grapples. A hand crossbow (a curiousity picked up during a run-in with the drow) is holstered on his right him, next to a case of poison-laced bolts.

As big as he is, Konstantin's fighting style often immitates a rogues, tumbling into place to give him the best tactical advantage. (The Barbarian levels represent his background, and not his fighting style - he rarely rages.) As well, he spends his off time studying nature, and its ability to harm, and heal, the body; salves and poisons are kept at the ready in his backpack and belt. He has also picked up a crossbow bolt case which laces the tip with drow sleeping poison; a helpful aid before he enters combat.​

As a modern reference, think Pro Wrestler with a minor role in Braveheart.

Hey Felix, I'll give your character a try but...

...I need more info man. Yes, I now know his fighting style often immatates a rogue, but that doesn't tell me what color hair he has. :)

How old is he?
What color hair? What length?
Is he ugly? Is he rugged handsome? Scars on face? Tatoos anywhere?
Are the weapons well crafted and magical? Or just look like something regular adventurers can buy?

Anyways, just need a bit more info and I'll try drawing him. ;)

Brix

Explorer
4th edition campaign setting - request

Hi guys,
I collected a lot of stuff over the years for a new cool campaign setting. With the coming of 4E it's about time to release it.
I'm looking for a couple of guys who want to present their art and maybe give the new edition their face.
The first project is about the pantheon of the setting, which contains about 15 fairly detailed gods.
For this part I need a portrait of the god, their priesthood, and the holy symbols.
So if you are interessted in working on the projects. just leave me a message and then we can talk about the details.
best regards
Brix

Felix

Explorer
Chain Lightning said:
How old is he?
What color hair? What length?
Is he ugly? Is he rugged handsome? Scars on face? Tatoos anywhere?
Are the weapons well crafted and magical? Or just look like something regular adventurers can buy?

Anyways, just need a bit more info and I'll try drawing him. ;)
Ha! Serves me right for not checking in sooner. To answer those Q's:

He'd be early 20's.
Head shorn bald.
Scarification on shoulders and arms. Tatoos on wrists and across chest.
The weapons look well worn and something adventurers could easily get their hands on.

Thanks, again. I look forward to it!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Chain Lightning said:
<snipage>
Chain! How's life treating you? I haven't seen you around here for ages. Were you lurking or did you take a hiatus?

Cheers!

Knightfall1972
BTW, take a look at this thread if you have some time. No pressure. ;)

Last edited:

Chain Lightning

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Chain! How's life treating you? I haven't seen you around here for ages. Were you lurking or did you take a hiatus?

Cheers!

Knightfall1972
BTW, take a look at this thread if you have some time. No pressure. ;)

I took a hiatus. Sometimes life gets so busy that I forget to come back to my usual haunts. ;) So yeah, I'm back to see if I can do some more sketches. Felix, I'll try to get around to yours. Might be a while. Next two weeks are kinda packed with work. :( But if I get a moment, I'll try to do Konstanin.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Chain Lightning said:
I took a hiatus. Sometimes life gets so busy that I forget to come back to my usual haunts. ;) So yeah, I'm back to see if I can do some more sketches. Felix, I'll try to get around to yours. Might be a while. Next two weeks are kinda packed with work. :( But if I get a moment, I'll try to do Konstanin.
I took a bit of a break from the site for a while too. I just couldn't look at the screen anymore after a while. I was gone for at least three months. I've come back a little and a little less addicited. I don't check up on the General, Story Hour, Rogues Galley, Art Forum, Media Lounge, and Creature Catalog forums every day, anymore, like I use to.

Anyway, good to have you back. Don't overdo it... ;)

Felix

Explorer
Chain Lightning said:
Thanks Chain; take your time. I've been away since 4e was announced, but am getting a little more interested since our last session.

I await your leisure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads