The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Scarecrow

First Post
The Disciples of Steel as requested by ThorneMD in post 717 on page 24 and on page 26 in post 751 (and I believe also quite early on in this thread).

Not, by any means the best drawing I've ever done, but I hope it's good enough for you, Thorne - if you ever see it :)

He hasn't been seen for a couple of months but can someone PM him for me please.

Cheers,

Crow

Attachments

• Disciples_of_Steel_scr.jpg
    Disciples_of_Steel_scr.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 190

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Scarecrow said:
The Disciples of Steel as requested by ThorneMD in post 717 on page 24 and on page 26 in post 751 (and I believe also quite early on in this thread).

Not, by any means the best drawing I've ever done . . .
Very cool. And you're being modest, Crow.

Scarecrow

First Post
This is more like it.

Elven Wizard as requested by Just_Hal on page 24 - post 715

Not very Elven, sorry - oops! - but I am quite pleased with this one.

Just_Hal hasn't been seen in over a year but if someone could PM him for me anyway, that'd be loverly.

Enjoy

Crow

Attachments

• Hunter_scr.jpg
    Hunter_scr.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Scarecrow

First Post
Zelikhandteo Kaiil Shol d'Phiarlan

Eberron Elf as requested by CapnBone on page 24 in post 718

Well, that brings us to the end of page 24. I think I got the brief down properly this time.
As ususal, however, CapnBone hasn't been seen on the boards in over a year but if someone could PM him for me, that'd be cool.

Cheers,

Crow

Attachments

• Eberron_Elf_Zelikhandteo.jpg
    Eberron_Elf_Zelikhandteo.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 193

ThorneMD

First Post
Wow Scarecrow...just wow.

I want to thank you for actually going through with doing the full group shot. The pic is great, but if you're willing to change a few minor details I would be eternally grateful.

The dwarf (Rurik) seems puny in the picture. We always envisioned him as a very tough dwarf and with a breastplate and two larger axes.

The Mul (Motubo) is also a little on the small side. The height is good, but he was much more ripped and broad.

I attached a pic we were using for Motubo as a reference. I don't expect you to go back and fix it as the current pic is awesome, but just another request.

Again...thank you...I was truly shocked to come back and see the group pic done.

Attachments

• Motubo First Draft.jpg
    Motubo First Draft.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 139

Scarecrow

First Post
No problem. As I said in the original post, I'm not entirely happy with the pic and Rurik is definately one of the weakest points. I think I will go back and redo some of it. I'm away on holiday next week, so check back maybe in two or three weeks and I might have an update.

I found the pic of the Dragon/Elf in an earlier post. If you have any other visual reference let me know so I can get as close as possible to what you have in mind (The Dragon/Elf nearly had Tiefling horns and bat wings :))

Crow

ThorneMD

First Post
No problem. As I said in the original post, I'm not entirely happy with the pic and Rurik is definitely one of the weakest points. I think I will go back and redo some of it. I'm away on holiday next week, so check back maybe in two or three weeks and I might have an update.

Wow...speedy reply.

Anyway...thank you for even considering doing an update. I attached a few pictures.

The first pic is an image we were using for Rurik for a while. I think it was from one of the Eberron books. His beard is the length of the pic you drew and he has a breastplate covering his body, but that is the basic intimidation factor and the axe is a nice model as well.

The second pic is of Azeem (played by Morgan Freeman). The only other thing missing from Motubo was the head dress and this was the most accurate pic I could find.

Again...my group and I cannot express out thanks enough for this. This group is always the talk of our pregame, post-game, and often time non-game time conversations.

Attachments

• Rurik.jpg
    Rurik.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 128
  • Azeem.jpg.gif
    Azeem.jpg.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 133

NemesisDragon

Explorer
If I may humbly request a sketch or two. :D
I have a human Cleric of Bahamut/Paladin named Balok. He is approximately 6'2", 240 lbs, green eyes, short to medium black hair and a black goatee. Also would like to add in the sideburns would come down slightly underneath of the ears (1/4" or so). Olive tanned skin, endomorphic body structure (more of a muscular tone, basically getting at the broad boned appearance).

In turns of weapons and armor, Balok has Mithiril Full Plate which is fairly ornate with draconic theme. The armor appears heavy. A medium blue cloak flows from the back. A mithril heavy shield bearing the holy symbol of bahamut is held is the left hand. A legacy weapon is carried in the Right, a Dire Pick (a large version of the heavy pick). The weapon in itself would be fine for the portrait because I always wondered what it would look like drawn out but the DM told me the head of the pick appears as a dragon head spewing flame toward the end of the pick. The hand is goldish with many glowing green runes engraved into the handle. Also a small short sword is strapped to the waist and a longbow slung across the back along with a small backpack filled with essentials. The holy symbol of bahamut would be hanging around the neck as well. If anybody needs the holy symbol i can post onto the thread here.

That's about all I can think of now except that Balok goes Dragonborn soon so a portrait of the Dragonborn version would be cool as well or either or. Dragonborn version would have same equipment just obviously dragonborn instead of human.

Also planned mount is a large bronze dragon, :D Don't expect that but that may add to the possiblity of having it added lol. If anybody can do any of these though I would greatly appreciate and you will have my undying gratitude, for I am a horrible artist. Thanx again either or and good gaming to all.

Remove ads