The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Here's a request on behalf of my girlfriend - she'd love to have a portrait of her PC!

Yasmira - female half-orc ranger
Distinguishing features: Yas looks like a fairly attractive, athletic human female except that her skin is quite green (like in the recent Hulk movie) and she has two very cute tusks protruding from her lower jaw. Her hair is a heavy mass of dreadlocks tied back with a bandana a bit like Rosie the Riveter. Some piercings adorn her ears, and her face and shoulders are partially covered with angular red tattoos in a large swirling design.

Equipment: She wields a net and trident to deadly effect, and wears a sensibly protective chain shirt. Most important, she has fur-trimmed crime-fighting boots. Her whole ensemble has something of an arab motif.

Thank you very much in advance!
-blarg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Wow. :D

I just spent the last hour or so browsing back through this thread. Good memories, right from the beginning. The thread has lasted over time, which makes me happy. There has been so much great artwork done for free on this thread.

While there is still time for more requests to be filled, eventually this thread will have to be retired. There are only 80 more posts to go (including this one) until the 1000 post limit is reached.

That's a lot of art over the past 5-1/2 years. :)

Anyway, I'm just remembering fondly and hope that the last 80 posts are as good as the previous 920.

Cheers!

Knightfall1972

p.s. I already have an old, secondary request thread that I will ressurect once the 1,000 post limit is reached. Either that or we can create a brand new thread.

Last edited:

Karlson_the_red

First Post
Here's a request on behalf of my girlfriend - she'd love to have a portrait of her PC!

Yasmira - female half-orc ranger
Distinguishing features: Yas looks like a fairly attractive, athletic human female except that her skin is quite green (like in the recent Hulk movie) and she has two very cute tusks protruding from her lower jaw. Her hair is a heavy mass of dreadlocks tied back with a bandana a bit like Rosie the Riveter. Some piercings adorn her ears, and her face and shoulders are partially covered with angular red tattoos in a large swirling design.

Equipment: She wields a net and trident to deadly effect, and wears a sensibly protective chain shirt. Most important, she has fur-trimmed crime-fighting boots. Her whole ensemble has something of an arab motif.

Thank you very much in advance!
-blarg

Ok, here's another try as I continue to dust off my Photoshop-fu...

Please, let me know what you think...

Karlson the Red

yasmira_1-1.jpg

Plus, this is one of my first full body poses, that I have done in a long time...

Aikuchi

Transient
I have a request if anyone should have some free time.

Female human. Brown leather pants and boots. Her top is basically a dress; the upper half of which is form fitting and sleeve-less...the skirt part is split from hem to waist in front and down both sides. (Sometimes it is full length, and sometimes knee-length.)(The easier to ride her mount, a home-brew riding beast.)

She is armed with two curved longswords, worn crossed over her back.

She is of average height and build with waist length dark-red hair( her hair almost appears black) and green eyes. She is fairly tall for a woman.

If there is any way that you could draw a choker on her neck or a band around her forehead. (It can be worn either way.) It has a large stone surrounded by four smaller ones.

As for posing. If you could have her standing with one foot slightly out, so that the slit would be noticeable. Or if you would, I could send you a rough sketch and description of my Dasht and you could have her mounted or beside him.

His description is: “As large as a draft horse. Head slightly longer and more triangular. Larger eyes…set more forward on the face than a true horse. Wider ears. Mouth more on the bottom of the head – larger upper lip (placed like that of a tapir, but differently shaped.) Broader cheek. Neck is longer than a horses (enough so as to seem/look disproportioned.) The legs are over-long…appearing almost coltish. Hind quarters/rump is more angular…more muscled than front quarters Three-toed hoof makes it easier to climb/walk over rough terrain. The tail is almost serpentine – whip like.”

I have a rough drawing of my Dasht if someone should wish to see it. ( I am better at drawing animals than people.)

Thank you for considering

I'm really bad at animals :D

On the other hand, if her hair is loose and waist length- wouldnt the crossed swords be a bother to unsheathe from her back. She'd give herself a haricut everytime she drew her weapon, no?

Karlson_the_red

First Post
I have a request if anyone should have some free time.

Female human. Brown leather pants and boots. Her top is basically a dress; the upper half of which is form fitting and sleeve-less...the skirt part is split from hem to waist in front and down both sides. (Sometimes it is full length, and sometimes knee-length.)(The easier to ride her mount, a home-brew riding beast.)

She is armed with two curved longswords, worn crossed over her back.

She is of average height and build with waist length dark-red hair( her hair almost appears black) and green eyes. She is fairly tall for a woman.

If there is any way that you could draw a choker on her neck or a band around her forehead. (It can be worn either way.) It has a large stone surrounded by four smaller ones.

As for posing. If you could have her standing with one foot slightly out, so that the slit would be noticeable. Or if you would, I could send you a rough sketch and description of my Dasht and you could have her mounted or beside him.

His description is: “As large as a draft horse. Head slightly longer and more triangular. Larger eyes…set more forward on the face than a true horse. Wider ears. Mouth more on the bottom of the head – larger upper lip (placed like that of a tapir, but differently shaped.) Broader cheek. Neck is longer than a horses (enough so as to seem/look disproportioned.) The legs are over-long…appearing almost coltish. Hind quarters/rump is more angular…more muscled than front quarters Three-toed hoof makes it easier to climb/walk over rough terrain. The tail is almost serpentine – whip like.”

I have a rough drawing of my Dasht if someone should wish to see it. ( I am better at drawing animals than people.)

Thank you for considering

Here's my first pass at the character...

salvia_low.jpg

Let me know what you think....

Karlson the Red

Don Incognito

First Post
After seeing what a STELLAR job that was done for Woe (dunamin's character for L4W), I've decided throw my hat (er...character) in the ring. He's only first level, so he's not crazy-looking (yet!). Full profile is in the link to Lorik in my signature, but I'll sample the important bits.

Height: 5"11
Weight: 150
Alignment: Unaligned

Personality: Lorik is perpetually sarcastic; a mark of Merkari's influence upon him, no doubt. Allies and enemies alike are met with ridicule, ranging from good-natured ribbing to bitter, vicious retorts. He is slow to trust and the first to suspect treachery, although those whom he travels with are (usually) not the targets of his accusations. He does his best to curtail his chaotic tendencies, but Merkari's will is strong. Killing is not a particularly strong moral quandry on his part, but he does not favor it over taking enemies alive; he will back whatever plan is the most adventageous at that particular moment.

Physical Description: A round face and a wry smile distract the eye from his vaguely elven features. His hair is jet black and unkempt, although short enough not to obstruct the vision from his green eyes. He is wrapped in a brown hoodless cloak, although a clever observer can notice his scale armor, a longsword sheathed at his hip, and a traveller's satchel, from which hands a small shield.

Merkari is the L4W equivalent of Hermes, and Lorik is currently blessed (cursed?) with the god's favor (disfavor?), which manifests itself as a chatoic streak, the occasional inability to hold his tongue, and a smattering of divine abilities (he's gonna multiclass to invoker once he can).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases